Thread: Prone to gyno

manwitplans is offline Senior Member

Prone to gyno

Hello guys. As you see in the title i am prone to gyno, i had a little gyno when i was in the puberty, nothing majure, put i think this is gonna develop when i start juicing, anywho...

Here are some questions for you guys:

1. Which steroids is the smartest to use when your prone?
    2. Which are the most "helpful", arimidex , letro?
    3. Would a masteron cycle, with testostorone, be as much as a "estrogen" blocker as arimidex or letro?
    4. Would using a blocker such as "arimidex, letro or even masteron (someone says that this helps with the estrogen problems) cause me to have less gains, then those who not uses it, i case it does, would there be significant differense in gains?

Thanks for answering seriously, and not kidd about.
    I`m asking these questions, because i am on the road to becoming a bodybuilder (training naturally still, but in time im going to do alot of cycling, so i want to make sure that i take all the precautions.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Nobody can really answer these because everyone reacts different. Test-e gives me sic gyno, yes you can run l-dex throughout, I wouldnt run letro unless need be. I do get better gains when I dont block estrogen, test needs it to covert to free test. Your going to have to play it by ear, if you can afford I would have both l-dex and letro on hand.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

MOturkeyhunter is offline New Member

Test Bad

From my experience and from what Ive read, any TESTOSTERONE will give GYNO and quick. So my advice is to stay away from that. D-bol isn't bad neither is Decca (it causes another type of Gyno but is much harder to get and you have to take alot of Decca).

MOturkeyhunter is offline New Member

Test Bad

From my experience and from what Ive read, any TESTOSTERONE will give GYNO and quick. So my advice is to stay away from that. D-bol isn't bad neither is Decca (it causes another type of Gyno but is much harder to get and you have to take alot of Decca).

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    D-bol can cause gyno too. Also, deca can cause progesterone problems, which may be more of a problem for guys with pre existing gyno. You can take EQ, t-bol, anavar , any dht.

fatrock is offline Member
    A-dex is allright at fighting gyno But letro is alot stronger can be used as a prevenative as well as to fight gyno. I wouldn't use anything but letro.

Will LETRO help me if i run trenbolone ?
    Will it help me if i get progestorone related gyno?

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MOturkeyhunter
    dude are you serious?

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Testosterone is the base of every cycle

Quote Originally Posted by MOturkeyhunter
    "Dbol isn`t that bad neither is Deca "

That quote is really nice. First: Dbol is one of the worst when it comes to gyno, but you are right about the Deca though, but Deca easily creates progesterone gyno!

Thread Information