clarq_kent is offline New Member

newbie needing advice

26 yrs old
    5'9 207lbs
    working out for 1 yr

Okay here's the deal. I am wanting to know if I am a good fit for a cycle, or if I should do something first. i'm 26 and not muscular at all. I've been doing some research and am not sure if it will help me any. What do you guys think, and if so what would you recommend for my first cycle? Sorry I'm sure you get this stupid stuff all the time.
    Thanks in advance

Cat316 is offline Associate Member
    i think you should lose some fat....5'9 207 and not muscular you bf is probobly 25% to 30%

lousygenes is offline Junior Member
    Most people are going to tell you to get your bodyfat percentage down before doing a cycle. I'd recommend the same.
    Keep up with working out, but make sure that you've got a decent amount of aerobic activity in your workout. My fat burning workouts are lifting first and then 30 minutes of aerobics after lifting (six days a week). More than 30 minutes of aerobics and you're supposed to have burned off your entire glycogen store and start burning muscle, although it's been quite a while since I checked on this.
    Also, at 26, roids aren't going to have the same stimulative effect that they had on me when I started my first cycle at 41 years old. I'm now 46. At my age, there are more positives than negatives to 'roid use.

Whatever you decide, take your time and do a LOT of research.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarq_kent
    26 yrs old
    5'9 207lbs
    working out for 1 yr

Okay here's the deal. I am wanting to know if I am a good fit for a cycle, or if I should do something first. i'm 26 and not muscular at all. I've been doing some research and am not sure if it will help me any. What do you guys think, and if so what would you recommend for my first cycle? Sorry I'm sure you get this stupid stuff all the time.
    Thanks in advance
    You have only been working out for a year and haven't made any progress meaning that your diet is likely lagging and your training may not be up to par. You are not ready for a cycle because you have minimal experience. Remember that steroids are not magic and will not make you bigger if you aren't eating and training to grow. I would suggest that you spend some time in the diet forum, post your diet and see what those guys say and hit up the training forum to see if you are working out correctly. This stuff takes time so keep with it and the results with come.

Good luck!

clarq_kent is offline New Member
    Thanks for the help guys. Yeah my diet is crap. I try to eat best I can but do not have access to healthy eating with the job I have. I'll keep working my tail off and try it when I cut the fat. You guys are awesome. Thanks again!!!

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by clarq_kent
    Thanks for the help guys. Yeah my diet is crap. I try to eat best I can but do not have access to healthy eating with the job I have. I'll keep working my tail off and try it when I cut the fat. You guys are awesome. Thanks again!!!
    Now this is a guy with a good head on his shoulders!

Thread Information