tommik is offline Associate Member

why do ppl lose their gains after cycle?

and what's the best method to keep your gains? thanks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Good pct protocol, increased calories, keep motivated and dedicated with diet and training.

p01ntbl4nk is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Good pct protocol, increased calories, keep motivated and dedicated with diet and training.
    True.

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    One of the biggest things is right there... keep motivated. So many people go fully motivated at the start and by the time pct comes people slack. But of your body is only designed to hold so much weight. when lets say your on 500mg of test you can hold a lot more muscle then if you back to "natural" wich i believe the average male produces 70-90mg test a week.

tommik is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackman22
    But of your body is only designed to hold so much weight. when lets say your on 500mg of test you can hold a lot more muscle then if you back to "natural" wich i believe the average male produces 70-90mg test a week.
    i don't understand that, so what's the point of doing cycle if you're 'designed to hold so much weight'?

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tommik
    i don't understand that, so what's the point of doing cycle if you're 'designed to hold so much weight'?
    I think if someone has been lifting for a long time and has pretty much peaked out on their potential they will find it nearly impossible to maintain much of their gains if they stay off too long. Once you start using you need to be dedicated and willing to cycle on and off for as long as you want to keep the desired level of development. Many beginners to AAS think they can do a cycle and keep much of those gains indefinetly, and it just doesnt work that way.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate

^^^^This is your answer^^^^

Your body can be trained to hold as much muscle as you want it to, BUT you have to do the right things as stated above!!!!

Big Papi JR. is offline Junior Member
    if people were to use an AI at the proper dosages throught their cycles you'd see people much more content with their cycles 4 months later

Thread Information