tylerdurden74 is offline New Member

letro experiences/ sides

i have taken some letro off cycle to try and kill some gyno off i have tapered up to 2.5mg and been at that dose for two weeks my gyno has gone down a touch,but i have had to taper back down as my scalp has dried out so much i am losing strands of hair! only very slightly i did have a very thick head of hair but it is thinning down by day, i am goin to start my nolva wen i finish my last bit of letro to prevent the estrogen rebound, but what my question is has anyone had the same sides hair thinning very itchy /sore scalp??? when you come off the letro does your hair grow back?? any help appreciated thanks

Billytk03z is offline Member
    Bro, if you search some of the threads I posted the same complaint a month or so ago.... I was on letro and I too also experienced severly dry hair with thining as well..... I did not have this problem when i was on test or tbol... these problems started within in 2 weeks of using letro when I upped to 2.5mg of letro..... not only did my scalp and hair start to become dry and thinning, but I also developed severely aching elbow joints which is still persisting today and I have stopped letro over a month ago...... I googled letrozole and found information stating that dry/thinning hair and aching joints are common side effects of letro use....

how is ur hair and scalp now?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I get bad ass joint pain, unreal.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

its strange i have had no joint pain at all even my sex drive has been not affected as i thort it would just my hair and scalp are dry and itchy its nasty stuff this letro am just guna get off it an stay on the nolva hopefully that will keep gyno at bay an not make me into a walking flake like i am now

chris210 is offline Junior Member
    Hey,

Just wanted to comment on the Letro thing. I started taking it about 4 weeks ago and almost immidiately began to see hair loss/thinning. I know that everyone says letro is better than nolva, but I never experienced hair loss with nolva. I've stopped the litro and the symptoms have gone away. Anyone else having this problem. Sorry bout the thread hijack.,\

chris210 is offline Junior Member
    ?????

I think letro destroyed and ruined my cycle...... I developed tremendous joint pain in my elbows which prevented me from doing any kind of curling and pull ups... 4 weeks after stopping letro I still have bad joint pain and I still have some overall general thinning..... my experience on letro has not been good....

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    thats why i prefer a-dex... letro sucks

Decoder is offline Banned
    Thanks for the heads up i was about to buy that crap, ill stick to nolva/clomid/hcg

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    I think it is making my hair fall out too. Will this hair come back after discontinuing it?

Jon0489 is offline Junior Member

joint pain

Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z
    I think letro destroyed and ruined my cycle...... I developed tremendous joint pain in my elbows which prevented me from doing any kind of curling and pull ups... 4 weeks after stopping letro I still have bad joint pain and I still have some overall general thinning..... my experience on letro has not been good....
    I am on letro right now but did you use pill form or research,
    i am wonderin if research letro is real, a anyway get your hands on celebrex and take some joint supplements before it is too late, try ostio b***ex

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    All the related sides are dose ***endant. Never heard of any problems at around 0,25mg ed.

Snrf is offline Banned
    dont get any sides at 2.5mg ed

jamikehat is offline Associate Member
    no sides for me either...

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    igot killer joint pain from it. went away for the most part after I quit using it, I still have a little pain in knees. not sure if this is from the letro or just wear and tear. never had it before though. been off it bout 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon0489
    I am on letro right now but did you use pill form or research,
    i am wonderin if research letro is real, a anyway get your hands on celebrex and take some joint supplements before it is too late, try ostio b***ex
    I started with lions liquid letro but It didnt feel like it was doing anything so I started using legit pharmacy letro pills and the sides were apparent almost immediately upon starting the pills....

it has now been about 6 weeks since stopping letro and my elbows and knees are still sore and bothersome and I continue to still have some overal general thinnig of my hair.... all these sides didnt start until I started using pill form letro at 2.5mg ed.......

JaCKeDuPD is offline Associate Member
    I have gyno right now left tit is a lil loose underneath looks like crap... i got a lump and puffyness under my right nip... i hear that the only thing that will get rid of this is surgery($$$$$) or letro... i have a problem with thinning hair and genetic balding as it is... If you guys claim liquir letro 2.5mg ed doesnt have severe sides like the pill form.. Am i looking at totall baldness when i start this letro? At 2.5mg ed am i gonna have sore and painfull joints... plz post response guys ordering letro on monday also starting cycle on monday...

njkode is offline Junior Member
    For the people that experanced joint pain from the letro were you running Deca ????

cuban1983 is offline Junior Member
    ive been taking it for one week now to get it stabilized in my blood before my cycle, and my sex drive is up and my temper is elevated, to say the least....im hardening up nicely though, and my long-time gyno has definitely decreased...my first time with this stuff so ill have to report back in a week or two...

Thread Information