Thread: still sore!?

upsman281 is offline New Member

still sore!?

How normal is it to still feel soreness in my injection site after 5 or more days? I started a cycle Sunday and Im still feeling sore and the muscle feels tender and aggrivated. Almost like my ass muscle is pumped on that one side still. Comments would be greatley appreciated cause I feel like buggin out sometimes!

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    what did you inject.... did you aspirate and clean properly and all the other important stuff...has this happened before....

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    My ass still hurts from wednesday too.

I enjected Test E and I have heard that it is normal to be sore for a few weeks from injections with your first cycle.

As long as it's not red, swolen, and feverish, you should be fine.

batfink0 is offline Junior Member
    I've heard some noobs using 20G needles, etc....
    There could be many things....Maybe you flexed or changed the angel of the needle once it was in...thus tearing some muscle....Ass shots are difficult on your own until you get practice....

P.S.
    Don't dip the needle in alcohol in order to sterelize it...LOL....don't laugh...i've seen it done!...

NOOBS!

Does it matter if a little bit of gear gets on the outside of the needle when trying to get all of the air out? I was using 23G, but my ass is still really sore.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    no i use a bit of the oil as a lubricant on my pin...that will not effect ya bro...

I believe I did all the prep properly. Brand new bottle, swab the top of bottle, new in package 25gauge syringe, got all the air out, swabbed skin, injected, etc.

Injected 250 test E

Knoxston is offline Associate Member
    i got the from some test e also from ** my arm was hot red and swollen for like 10 days it hurt so bad it interfered with my workouts its prolly a reaction to the gear. I was convinced it was an infection and waited it and it was ok but if your sure your source is legit then ull be fine just wait it out for a few weeks and the injections will quit hurting when your used to it

Huckster is offline Associate Member
    Normal... During my first cycle. I was sore at the injection site for almost a week. Was using Test E. Some labs gear causes soreness some don't. After about 4 weeks on cycle, I started putting the gear in the syringe, then take a hair dryer to the syringe for about 20 secs to heat the gear up then inject. Pain eased up a bit when I did that.

or you can mix ot woth some different gear that dosent cause soreness in the same syringe, or get some sterile oil to dlitue it with whatever works for ya

chipy is offline Junior Member
    I have never been sore from test e in the hip however i have had the same issue in the leg only for a couple of days...The only thing i can never do is prop that will kill me for days kida like what you are going through..

Thanks for all the feedback! Its been 6 days and its feeling better. Pain is going away finally, and Ive been trying to stretch it out. It still seems to be swollen. My chiropractor actually noticed that it was a little tight and swelled more than the other cheek. Anyway, I feel better! Next shot is tommorow, guess ill go with the other side.

also sometimes it sux if both cheeck hurt still and its time to inmject then you gotta go somewhere else or inject where it already hurts..lol

Just to give you an update today, mine still hurts and it is day 4 and I'm about to take another shot. It's gonna suck if both ass cheeks are hurting when I do legs on monday

Thread Information