Jim Brown is offline New Member

Test & Fina Cycle.. Nips a little tender

If doing 250mg of Sus 250 and 180mg of fina every six days, spit into two injections I wouldn't think this would be enough to gyno.. It is the first cycle after 8 years, but still the dose is pretty low. It's the sixth week.. Gains are great, nips are a little tender, nothing to bad.. Should I worry about taking nov or clomed at this point or just watch it and ride it out.. I'm thinking I should ride it out and use it after my 10 weeks.. Oh, only using the fina for six of those weeks.. Six weeks in.. only three with the fina..

Thanks for your thoughts

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    anytime the nips are tender take some nolva and with the deca and tren involved add some b6 at 300mg/day till the tenderness goes away.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Whenever I incorporate a 19-nor like deca or tren (Fina) I avoid the SERMs and stick with an AI like letro or Adex. My advice is to start an AI like adex now, why risk it? Tren always gives me gyno symptoms even at lower doses than your doing. 0.25md ED should be enough with out negative sides. GL

Jim Brown is offline New Member
    Cool.. I'll start some Nov.. Oh, so you know it's not Deca .. I was told not to stack deca with fina.. It's Test Sustanon 250.. Thanks

Thread Information