rabit959 is offline New Member

new looking for help

im 6'2 205# im looking for help to add roughly 100# to my bench in next 2 1/2 mtnths i dnt know what to supplement with everthing i have read on is basically greek to me so here i am with aneed forREAL help from ppl that KNOW thanks.remember iam new so be easy with criticism guys

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Please post your full stats for us to help you better.

Weight
    Bodyfat %
    Cycle Experience
    Knowledge of PCT
    Training & Diet

ibetucanget4 is offline New Member
    I"m not here to criticize you but why do u need to put a 100lbs on your bench in the next 2 1/2 months?? Is that your reason you wanna juice??

i hurt my arm broke real bad above bicepspent 6 mnths n a body cast another 7+ months in a sling w/ arm strapped to my chest just realeased by doc and i am a cop and they want me to bench at least my body weight my cardio is good my age 36 and bf%about 20

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Adding 100lbs to your bench in 2 1/2 months is no easy task, which means you will be working very intensly with very big weights, putting your arm under a great deal of stress.

The more stress its under the more of a chance it could get injured again.

Take it easy for now ease your way back into lifting, and explain your situation in full detail to your employers and im sure they will understand.

~GHO5T~

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Welcome Rabit! Sorry to hear about your arm. Like Ghost said you would want to take it easy on the arm after it's been incapacitated for so long. You could get your muscle strength back but have your legimate and tendons still to weak and set your self up for injury. Go for as long as you can w/o gear and get your natural strength back. Your muscles have memory and getting back to where you were before the break should happen fairly fast.

would it hurt to run acycle of test by itself to start

Thread Information