Thread: Spot Injections

mxdrsuzirider199 is offline New Member

Spot Injections

I want to know everything there is to know about spot injections. I know very little. Can't really find anything on the internet, or in the library on it. So i figured you people with more experience could help me. I want to know everything about every spot: shoulders, quads, tricep?, calf?... Appreciate any help!!!

Snrf is offline Banned
    ok its blanked out. google "spot injections" and it will take u to a good site
    Last edited by Snrf; 04-29-2007 at 05:47 AM.

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Search for Site injections or spot injections.

Are you looking for injection sites or are you looking for information about injecting a site for more growth in the area. All I have read has brought me to the conclusion that the location of the injection has little to no effect on muscle growth.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Unless we are talking about Synthol the is no site "growth"from injection. IGF and MGF are supposed to cause localized growth, but that is debatable to say the least.
    If you are looking for how to inject your question has been answered before.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva
    Unless we are talking about Synthol the is no site "growth"from injection. IGF and MGF are supposed to cause localized growth, but that is debatable to say the least.
    If you are looking for how to inject your question has been answered before.
    Agree,If you're looking for different places to inject then look...but if you're are looking to inject areas that you think are going to get bigger it wont happen bro...(you may get some swelling but thats temporary)..tell you what will happen eventually...you'll have a nice big infection.

worldpower is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    Agree,If you're looking for different places to inject then look...but if you're are looking to inject areas that you think are going to get bigger it wont happen bro...(you may get some swelling but thats temporary)..tell you what will happen eventually...you'll have a nice big infection.
    if everything is clean, why would you get an infection doing localized injections?
    im currently doing synthol following big As protocol and im on my 15th day and everything seems ok

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I believe Bigmax was talking about injecting the same spot over and over to cause site growth.

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    google it dude..........lots of information.............on this one site but, it wont let me put the name here.
    Last edited by Sanecrazy; 04-29-2007 at 11:53 AM.

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    WTF geez

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Glutes, quads, pecs & Delts.......what else would be needed??

mxdrsuzirider199 is offline New Member

follow up

guess i was a little to vague with my question. i am familiar with HOW to inject, since it is basically the same procedure no matter where it is put. I was under the impression that spot injections were shot for localized growth, or area specific strength gains. is it generally agreed that a blast of test in shoulder, quad, etc. will not provide any more strength gains or tissue growth in the injection site.
    bridging off that question. would a localized shot of deca , say to the shoulder, benefit specifically your shoulder joints, or could that be placed anywhere, and still provide the same results? thanks guys, all your help is very appreciated!

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mxdrsuzirider199
    guess i was a little to vague with my question. i am familiar with HOW to inject, since it is basically the same procedure no matter where it is put. I was under the impression that spot injections were shot for localized growth, or area specific strength gains. is it generally agreed that a blast of test in shoulder, quad, etc. will not provide any more strength gains or tissue growth in the injection site.
    bridging off that question. would a localized shot of deca, say to the shoulder, benefit specifically your shoulder joints, or could that be placed anywhere, and still provide the same results? thanks guys, all your help is very appreciated!
    Both questions: doesnt matter where you inject.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I agree with yall about spot injections because all of the theroies behind it support the fact there is no such thing?

But why should it then "supossedly" work with winstrol ? WHat is so diff about that particular compound - nothing, water based, so are many others....

I believe the inflamatory effect an injection and a substance shot in a specific spot have some , repeat some, impact on localized growth!

I've spoken to pros who shot gear mixed with "water" (dunnno how to say it in english - that stuff you mix HCG with) just to get localized growth (an inflamattion which helps localized growth), most of them did it in their traps - and believe me these are not small boys that don't know what they're talking about.

Sorry for all the laymans terms

Valac is offline Member
    quads, delts and glutes.

site for good pic tut is:
    site_injections(dot)com (no underscore in it)

Thread Information