Liftnainez is offline Banned

Anadrol Kick In Big Time!!!

Sup bros.. Well I have been on Anadrol for not more then 2weeks, but I was wondering when the magic really happens. I heard that it kicks in very quickly, but as the weeks progress does it just keep getting stronger.. I am hearing mixed reviews so people who HAVE USED or have close freinds who have used please give your opinions on this aas.. thanks bros! what were the strength gains like? When did they really hit? week 2? size??

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Hey lift, how is the bulking going??

Check with Tai, I think he loves the stuff!!

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I am almoste done with my drol And i did not notice to much size come from it but my strenth is through the fvckin roof! I front loaded my test and it still has not fully kicked in yet. I started at 195 and im up to 202 1/4 lbs and im running letro through out the cycle so i dont think its water. 7lbs is 7lbs but i over estimated the drol. I just got a good source for Halo so i might try that 4 my next 1.

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Hey lift, how is the bulking going??

Check with Tai, I think he loves the stuff!!
    sman my good bro!!! its going very well actually.. Im already up 8lbs from when I began to bulk.. I lost a little definition in my abs but fuk it! time to get big!!!!! hows everything with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    I am almoste done with my drol And i did not notice to much size come from it but my strenth is through the fvckin roof! I front loaded my test and it still has not fully kicked in yet. I started at 195 and im up to 202 1/4 lbs and im running letro through out the cycle so i dont think its water. 7lbs is 7lbs but i over estimated the drol. I just got a good source for Halo so i might try that 4 my next 1.
    I feel you.. yea hopefully within the next few weeks some more size will be added... im just going to keep eating and training hard.. i heard very good things on halo

I have been taking 100mg ed of the anopolon for a week and haven't seen anything? These were in the blister pack so i'm preety f'in confused. I got 25 100mg oxydrol's and i have switched to those but hell i thought this stuff was the shit? Maybe it effects me different?

RobbieG is offline Member
    That is the reason you are not noticing any massive change. . . .

buMp

Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member
    my anadrol was good for the 1st 2wks after that i had to bump the dose from 50 to 75mgs per day so i can feel it better. great bulker but made me feel like shit & lethargic

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieG
    Really? How so? Considering anadrol is a DHT-derivitive, how would an AI such as letro prevent a noticable change in strength/water weight/etc.?

RobbieG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    Really? How so? Considering anadrol is a DHT-derivitive, how would an AI such as letro prevent a noticable change in strength/water weight/etc.?

I know that in some profiles it is stated that it does not work to use AI with anadrol , but Letro will although dry your body to an unbelievable level, so it must have something to do with the fact he is not noticing lot of gains.

I've used letro, sold it, recommend it.. but the gains are almost-non keepable unless the consumer is using it in the beginning of a long cycle.

Drols are almost everybodys favorite.. untill they have to come off ..

anyhow.. I firmly believe the Letro is keeping him from gaining alot of water .. not directly trough an anti-aromatizing factors.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    letro will definatly keep the water off of you while on drol... and IMO dbol is better...

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieG
    If u read it, it states 195-202. Like i said i gained but it was not what i thought it was. I have been wanting to eat some drol since i was 15. Now that i have im a little upsset with it. And i know its not causse im not eating because im taking in 4000-4500 cals a day. I got test munchys

slick33158 is offline Banned
    If its real drol you will blow up big time and fast. Alot is water but anadrol is known to be one of the strongest if not the strongest mass builder out there. I ran some for 4 weeks to kick start a test/EQ cycle and it was out of control, I gained like a fvcking ****. It was too harsh for me though, blood pressure was through the roof. You'll know its real drol if your retaining alot of water, if your overdoing the aromatase inhibs then your compromising your gains.

Snrf is offline Banned
    If u read it, it states 195-202. Like i said i gained but it was not what i thought it was. I have been wanting to eat some drol since i was 15. Now that i have im a little upsset with it. And i know its not causse im not eating because im taking in 4000-4500 cals a day. I got test munchys
    shoulda used DBol , i love it

next time i will prob try dbol .. but so far i like drol.. will see what happens in the next 2-3 weeks

Thread Information