Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    chipy is offline Junior Member

Talking 1 Gram Test E and an A-Bomb

Just finished my third week of a 12-15 week cycle of Test E at 1,000mg a week and an A-Bomb of 100mg ed for 6 weeks and 4000iu of B-12 WEEKLY. This cycle has been a wonderful experience! I expected to get a lot of water bloat but exactly the opposite is happening. It seems as if i am leaning out and i have even dropped cardio for now to save all my energy for the weights. This is the first time I have tried the B-12 i was wondering if this could be what the difference is? I feel wonderful on this cycle kinda reminds me of my first cycle! I get a huge pump and am gaining size and strength by the minute. Usually i gain a shit load of water and bloat not happening this cycle, for everybody who said a gram a week is what will rock your gains thank you it is exactly what the doc ordered and it kicks ass.

muscle_20 is offline Member
    Hows your weight increase?I am on day 14 of 1gram test 600mg deca and i am up 20lb obviously most of it is water but its all very good looking weight increases.

jdsogge is offline New Member
    how do u dose the drol throughout the day?
    im taking mine 2hr before gym and one before bed.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Glad to hear it's going so well. I have been on the fence about doing Abombs but reading post like yours is making it harder not to try. Keep us posted.

My weight is up 8lbs but i believe none of thats water its kinda crazy i am looking leaner. I take the a-bombs one in the morning and one before bed. I would never again hesitate to do an A-bomb i know i will use again in the future, however i have yet to try d-bol and thats my next move.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Are you taking any anti-e's? if so which one(s) and how much? Thanks for your response.

Whats your diet looking like?

8am = 6 egg whites 3 eggs and 2 pieces whole wheat toast with peanut butter and 10 oz V8 Juice.

10am = Protien Shake and some fruit

12:30 = Lunch (I travel alot so i eat out so this changes everyday) lean cuts of beef or chicken and some vegies with some fruit.

3:00 = Protien bar and one cup cottage cheese.

4:30 = Protien shake and some preworkout carbs

6:00 = post work out shake

6:30 = Dinner What ever the wife cooks in moderation

9:30-10 Protien Shake or some cottage cheese and fruit

I am taking Antrizole 1mg eod and i will be using hcg and clomid later in the cycle.

gigem is offline Banned
    imho you should replace some of those suppliments with real food just my 2 cents

I try to but its so hard to eat real foods and travel, so i try to do the best i can with supplements and i know i would gain more on real foods so i will try to accomplish more of this in the future.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Most of that is water, but i love water-weight makes you bigger and stronger. glad to hear things are working out for ya bro, keep us updated on progress.

Thread Information