Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!

Sticky, nasty and gross

I feel so fvckin gross! Im feel sweaty and nasty all the time since i started my cycle. I dont know if its because its really hot out or if its my juice. Does this happen to anybody else. My friends that juice say it dont happen to them unless they are using tren or DNP or DMP what ever it is. I have to take 3-5 showers a day. I have to do my laundry 2times a week because i wash so many paires of boxers. ACK. Im in class right now and i need to leave to go take a fvckin shower. It really dont have a smell though.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Even Test does this to me. Although I am on Tren as well at the moment and I am starting to notice the sweats now. Test seems to make my skin ten times oilier than normal

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    welcome to the side effects, ha. i have lived both up north (ny) and down south (nc) and when im on a cycle whether it be test or a test/fina....i always sweat like hell. just the way it goes bro. trust me there are far worse sides if you ask me....i'm grateful i only sweat and get a few zits here and there.....

This is NASTY!

chipy is offline Junior Member
    going through it as we speak i am at a gram a week of test e and i have hot flashes and sweat as well. i thought something was wrong with me until i seen this thread.

elcue is offline New Member
    i sweat like a pig on tren and now i just sweat alot...im takin 100mg prop eod and 400mg deca week...50mg winny ed....i think its the test though last cycle i ran without test didnt do this to me but now i sweat all the time..i feel ur laundry pain

I think im gona stock up on the boxers(man thongs)so i dont have to do so much fvckn laundry

Jon0489 is offline Junior Member
    night sweats are cause you have too much estrogen get an ai, youre prob gonna get gyno

get night sweats. Sweat smells different, not like BO, just a diff smell.

Thread Information