Thread: clen/t3

tb1211 is offline Junior Member

clen/t3

i recently have purchased my clen /t3 and now in the process in trying to finish building the cycle, i was planning on adding 50mg winstrol ED, but now i have been told to also add Test @ 150mg EOD. I do not want to gain size and i already have medium acne and what not and think the Test would be bad for me. Would the clen/t3/winny be ok to run? currently i am 6'2'' 219 and 24-26% BF, while on the cycle i would eat 1400-1900 calories a day with high protien intake, any help would be appreciated

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I would run the clen /t3 with winny and a hrt dosage of test prop.

I think you don't need such a low cal diet, and you did not mention any cardio, which you will need to maximize fatloss.
    Try to loose some fat naturally before.
    Last edited by hugovsilva; 05-02-2007 at 12:54 PM.

so the Test is not needed, and im sorry for this question but what is hrt of winny?

Sorry, I edited my post.

for cardio i would be doing HIIT 6 times a week as well as some extra cardio, i would be weight training 4x a week, what amount of calories would u think would be ok to eat?

Go to the diet forum and check out the cutting diet sticky. Good info there.

With your stats you need more calories, even to cut. With those you will loose a lot of muscle, even with steroids .

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tb1211
    so the Test is not needed, and im sorry for this question but what is hrt of winny?
    HRT means Hormone replacement therapy, its just a low dose to replace your natural test levels which are going to shut down somewhat from your use of winny. I'm not quite sure what the dose it though, but you should only use Testosterone (not winny) for HRT as it mimics the natural test in your body that will be shutting down. It serves to keep your sexual function working while using AAS (steroids )(not that everyone gets shut down the same, but it can happen) For a cycle like this i would suggest using prop since you likely won't be on it for very long, and prop is fast acting, do some reading up.

Edit : Likely a good idea to see how just diet and cardio alone affects your fat loss before considering using drugs.

Thread Information