mickdiesel is offline Senior Member

if npp :(, then tren :( ??

I can't runn npp. I get a fever, flu symptoms, bad water retention, just feel like shit. wil tren do the same? I don't wanna order it and then run into the same problem. what do you think?

Smart-tony is offline Member
    With Tren E you will be fine.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smart-tony
    i dont really think you can say that........you dont know how he'll react

just cuz you reacted badly to npp doesnt in anyway mean your going to react bad to any other compound but it also doesnt mean you wont.....so the only way to know is try it. that question is impossible to answer and iw ould run tren a instead of tren e for the first time just incase u do react badly it will clear significantly faster...

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Tren will have more sides than Npp..

CD

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Smart-tony
    hmm... sounds like an idiotic conclusion.. how can you claim that a longer ester will reduce the sides on a harsher compound? especially since it will be more difficult to maintain stable plasma levels w/ an enanthate ester as compared to every day phenlyprop ester administartions.

also i would like to add that i would rarely see those sides comming from a compound w/ such low androgenic properties.

where u running test as well? what doses? did you frontload?

i know more people get those sides from TEST than from deca infact i dont know anyone who gets those sides from deca..

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    hmm... sounds like an idiotic conclusion.. how can you claim that a longer ester will reduce the sides on a harsher compound? especially since it will be more difficult to maintain stable plasma levels w/ an enanthate ester as compared to every day phenlyprop ester administartions.
    kinda what i was thinkin......

it was a 16 week prop eq cycle. @ 700mg respectively. the last 6 weeks I planned on adding npp also @ 700mg/week. after the first shot I had severe lethargy, a fever, and general shitty feeling. I tried to stick it out for the remainder but stopped at 2 weeks. I got he worst cld sore I've ever seen after it also. whenever my body gets abused or run down I get a cold sore. this one was my whole bottom lip, literally the whole thing. I also tried deca 2 years and it beat the hell out of me. I thought the shorter ester would help but it didn't. it wa like clockwork woth the npp though. 2 hours after injection I would get a 2 degree fecer that lasted 6 hours. then I was just lethargic for the remainder of the day. I also got insomnia. so being that tren is highly progesteronic (I think that's a word) I thought it might do the same thing to me. I was 5'7", 240lbs, 16% at the time. now I'm 228lbs, 13%.

so what do u think

to answer tai I did not frontload but I was also 10 weeks in so I don't think it was an issue. I considered the fact hat the lethargy wasdue to bigh rbc from eq and npp along with the progesterone messing with my estrogen. I was running etro throughout the whole cycle so I figured on my estrogen being good. any ideas? if u think I should run tren , then at what dose?

bump

Quote Originally Posted by caban
    to answer tai I did not frontload but I was also 10 weeks in so I don't think it was an issue. I considered the fact hat the lethargy wasdue to bigh rbc from eq and npp along with the progesterone messing with my estrogen. I was running etro throughout the whole cycle so I figured on my estrogen being good. any ideas? if u think I should run tren, then at what dose?
    deca + eq = pudding for blood
    letro is REALLY hard on the body, real hard.
    if u were to run tren , run acetate 50mg ED and prop 50mg ED
    probably feel like shit for first week or 2, stick it out as its just ur body going into shock from introduction of new hormones... then see how things fare after that

is 50mg respectively a start dosage or should I run that thewhole way through? I def have to run letro though right? will my body react to 50mg/ed prop if I ran 100mg/ed the last two cycles? thanks a lot tai

Lion King is offline Junior Member
    deca + eq = pudding for blood.

What causes this? Are you saying these to drugs potentiate each others RBC producing?

?? he's saying they both raise ur rbc count. no more complicaed than that. anyone else??

just have the last prop dosage ques. anybody?

Thread Information