JMan06 is offline Member

How to get rid of lump under nipple!

Im on 80mg prop and 80mg npp and 60mg tbol ED. Week 5. I have a small lump under my left nipple. its NOT visible but you can feel it. also my nips are looking a little puffy as well.

I was looking at either using arimidex or aromasin . I do NOT want to use letro because it ruins sex drive and really hinders gains for me. Would arimidex or aromasin do that?

Which of the two would be better?

I had this problem last cycle of test e and i did nothing and it just went away by itself durring PCT. i was thinking of doing this but just to be safe since i got like 6 weeks left i thought id use one of those.

Any preferance on the two?

JMan06 is offline Member
    actualy you can KIIIIIINDA see the puffyness in my display lol

JMan06 is offline Member
    left nip more then right btw

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    You can try the arimidex , but since you already have some gyno forming, I would just suck it up and hit the Letro for a bit until it goes down.

JMan06 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice4life
    You can try the arimidex, but since you already have some gyno forming, I would just suck it up and hit the Letro for a bit until it goes down.
    Honestly if the arimidex will remove some puffyness and stop it from getting worse thats good enough even if it doesnt remove the lump. I know for a fact itll totaly go away with my pct. It did last cycle RIGHT AWAY

thanks

You think it's from the test or the NPP? If it's from the test and you know that it will go away with you pretty easily, why don't you try some Nolva?

JMan06 is offline Member
    i think its the test because same thing happened to me on 500mg ew of test e. I could try nolva. which would be better? I dont want to hinder gains and do not want anything to happen with sex drive :S.

I would go with the nolva personally because it binds to the receptor for the breast tissue. Novla won't hurt your sex drive.

Nolvadex does this by actually competing for the receptor site in breast tissue, and binding to it. Thus, we can safely say that the effect of tamoxifen is through estrogen receptor blockade of breast tissue (1)…especially since total body estradiol increases with use of tamoxifen.

it is probably the safest considering it doesn’t actually reduce estrogen in your body Keeping some estrogen floating around could have many benefits on muscle growth, as well. Estrogen is also important for a properly functioning immune system, and not only that, but your lipid profile (both HDL and LDL) should also show marked improvement with administration of tamoxifen
    Last edited by juice4life; 05-03-2007 at 02:39 PM.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Im running the exact same cycle as you except Im using winny instead of tbol. The first two weeks my nips got sore (like a sunburn, Id been tanning and thats what I thought it was) then a week ago I found a very small lump behind the right nipple. I am running CBino's gyno reversal with letro right now and Im seeing a slight improvement (four days into it). I know letro is very powerful and can hinder gains, however, Im cutting anyway and I will do anything to get rid of this before it get worse. Good luck bro, I feel your lump.

kongloud is offline New Member
    forget letro. just get a op affter your cycle. that way you get all your gains.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by kongloud
    You're an idiot.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kongloud
    Great advice -

I'd start running nolv .25-.5 ed as well as .25 arimidex or letro ed. continue all the way through pct, even if it goes away soon after the end of your cycle.

doublefister is offline Associate Member
    Im vey gyno prone also towards anything I touch. I would go with the Letro and suffer a bit of gains I think its worth it over a case of bitch tits. If you already have a lump then you need to go with Letro if not then Aromasin would be good to run with your cycle and even into PCT.

So you can decide, perky nips or less gains?

Thread Information