anonymous22 is offline New Member

Frequent Urination When Consuming alcohol

Hey this is my third cycle, and I am only on test e 500mg per week. Just a simple cycle for some decent gains. Anyways, I don't really drink a lot of alcohol when i am on cycle, but every once in a while i indulge. It seems as though only when I drink alcohol i have a urination problem. It feels like i have to go all the time. I will go urinate and as soon as i flush the toilet and walk away it feels like i have to go again. I didn't know if anyone has expirienced this before. Again it is only when i drink alcohol so i didnt know if it was a prostate thing or not?

nah a prostate thing is when that happens all the time pretty much, but yeah especially beer, beer makes me piss like a mofo, i'm talkin like every 5 min same as u just about.

anonymous22 is offline New Member
    bump

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    alcohol is a diuretic...

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    makes me piss all the time.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Alcohol inhibits an enzyme in your kidneys called urease. If this enzyme is inhibited it cause increase renal clearance, which inturn makes you pee more. The kidneys have to activaly reabsorb water back into the blood stream because of osmotic differences water leaks out of the nephronic loops in the kidneys. If you notice as you drink more and start to pee more it becames very clear. This is the increase water content in you urine which will contain less and less nitrogenous waste as you drink more.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    wow, well put.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    alcohol is a diuretic...
    Yes. I piss all the time when I drink. Beer is the worst, because of its high water content.

I've heard of some, during the final hours/minutes of stepping on stage to sip wine and/or drink forms of alcohol. I guess, if its a duretic, thats why.

theboss is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Yes. I piss all the time when I drink. Beer is the worst, because of its high water content.
    ditto...when i drink beer i am a pissing machine!

reppedout1 is offline Member
    same here!if you do drink a lil on cycle try to drink clear like clear liquors they are a lil better for the liver as opposed to the darker ones ie bacardi and diet is a good one...repped

TheGMan is offline New Member
    Your body has a hormone called ADH (Anti Dieuretic hormone), which is suppressed when drinking alcohol. Naturally, when suppressed, your body rids itself of the water is has, thus causing frequent urination. This is the exact reason why you become dehydrated. This is also the reason why your pee is usually quite clear when drinking alcohol (whilst it usually has a yellow tinge otherwise, unless drinking a gallon or more of water per day), because you are essentially just peeing out the water in your body.

gooer is offline Associate Member
    This does happen to me, a couple of weeks ago I was going to a concert and was slugging back beers and normally off cycle I think I would have been fine but during the car ride I had to insist we pull over because I thought I was gonna piss myself. Or it could have just been the effects of the beer, but I definitely think it was worse.

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    Wouldn't you say though that if you are drinking that much water (lets say over a gallon a day), and your urine is very clear, that the water is helping to flush out your kidneys?

I urinate a great deal if I drink beer as well. I don't ever drink it while on cycle though.

I never knew this was such a mystery...

No one here has ever noticed less severe hangovers when drinking water throughout the night?

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    I never knew this was such a mystery...

No one here has ever noticed less severe hangovers when drinking water throughout the night?
    I know when I drink heavily, I make it a point to drink about a liter of water before I go to bed. Makes the mornings a lot more manageable. Alcohol is such a Diuretic that I could be drinking straight Captain on the rocks and still piss like crazy...and I know I'm not drinking that much water when I drink 70 proof rum.

I've noticed that fLg

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28
    I know when I drink heavily, I make it a point to drink about a liter of water before I go to bed. Makes the mornings a lot more manageable. Alcohol is such a Diuretic that I could be drinking straight Captain on the rocks and still piss like crazy...and I know I'm not drinking that much water when I drink 70 proof rum.

I've noticed that fLg
    I tend to drink less heavily in my old age, allowing me the oppurtunity to keep the water intake up. I do it simply becuase I get headaches very easily if I don't.

It's been a while since my wandering down the halls with a bottle of Capt...

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    I tend to drink less heavily in my old age, allowing me the oppurtunity to keep the water intake up. I do it simply becuase I get headaches very easily if I don't.

It's been a while since my wandering down the halls with a bottle of Capt...

Hahaha! I like that last sentence

Ya I have definitely cut back since I got older but I know when I was 21 - 23 I drank a lot. I did a couple cycles during then but never drank when I was on an oral AAS. I now only drink on the weekends... if at all and it's usually only one night, either friday or saturday.

Thread Information