Thread: 1st Cycle Ever

ONEDAY is offline New Member

1st Cycle Ever

Hi guys i seen this site and it seems great...i did the knowledge to the "d bol" and it seems great also sum of the problems it caused.....one of my boys is hooking me up hes dun them before and has great knowledge about it...so hes teaching me about what i should eat and what amount to take...i believe he said 25mg for 4-6 weeks ***ends how i react to it.........im not sure what my body percent is im pretty cut no belly no fat,im 6 feet 170 22YRS.......been taking my protein eating well already.....been lifting for about a month and a half..before that i lifted for a whole year straight about 3 years ago and 8 months ago for 3 months straight.....so im not really knew 2 lifting....like i said my boy is teaching me about,but do u guys have any advice what i should watch out like side affects?and sum of the things u guys have experience with ur first cycles?i remember him taking his first cycle 2 years ago and it worked out great with him but hes 6 feet 220 and 27,ive heard 24 and over might be the best age not under 22? so its def diffrent...so i was also wondering because im not as big does that also cause problems and too much of a notice?

p.s i should start this in 3 days.....I SPENT THE WHOLE WEEKEND RESEARCHING JUST WANT TO KNOW SOME 1ST HAND EXPERIENCES....sorry 4 the grammar
    Last edited by ONEDAY; 05-05-2007 at 04:13 AM.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    "Dbol only" cycle?

Expect to gain alot of water and after the cycle, you'll be lucky to maintain 5+ lbs of what gains you may make. You will get some nice strength gains though. Pumps are insane too. BP can be an issue while on dbol due to the risk of a high level of water retention. Headaches can be frequent as well, again, this is likely due to the risk of elevated BP.

IMO, if someone is to run a "dbol only" cycle, they would want to run it longer than the average consensus would state so...

I ran a "dbol only" cycle once, my first ever cycle, 50mg/ed for 6 weeks...gained 20+ lbs and lost nearly all gains after the cycle.

Also, at your stats, I think you can make some improvements before you decide to run a cycle...keep the diet on track and continue training. At your height, I would want to crest 200 lbs naturally and wait until 25 to run a cycle, and also run a better constructed cycle at that as well.

JMHO,

BTW, welcome to AR and best of luck.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    WELCOME TO AR

and I agree 110% with ShrpSkn!!

I do not think dbol is the way to go for you! I do not think you are quite ready to be using AAS as your training has not been consistent.

Researching for ONE weekend is NOT nearly enough research as there is a ton to know before you start playing doctor with your body.

I researched everything for over a year before deciding to use steroids .

at 6' and ONLY 170lbs, you still have about 30 lbs of NATURAL growth you should try to get BEFORE ever using steroids .

You need to learn to EAT to GROW, and then be consistent with training for a few years first

Eat Too Much is offline Junior Member
    Wlecome.. Don't forget to research "PCT" as well.. I'm fairly new to the game as well.. I picked up on alot of steroid knoweledge, but the PCT took me quite a while to fully understand. Make sure you also have a handle on that. A good starting point would be to search "Test E" and "PCT"... Good luck.

sci muscle is offline Junior Member
    I am 6'+ and I went from 180 to 200 lb.s in one year of hardcore training and diet. Only now after breaking the 200 barrier am I trying AAS. And I am doing test-e for 10 weeks...a proper first cycle (not d-bol).
    Do alot of research. I thought I knew enough, but now I realize I needed to be more prepared for my PCT. Luckily I am only in week one of my cycle and I have time to get my PCT properly prepared, thanks to help from this site.

gigem is offline Banned
    welcome to ar one thing for sure yall have come to the right place alot of knowledge here. i learn something new everyday good luck.

ONEDAY is offline New Member
    THX.....from what im learning it seems like i should just keep working out and eating right.......im just gonna keep reading up on stuff and see whats my best plan.....thx again wish i could of checked up on this sooner..its sux when ur internet down

1 more thing..if i was to take them,would a drug test come out positive?this is cause im looking 4 a new job and i know they dont test 4 roids but would it be possible 4 me to fail it somehow?
    Last edited by ONEDAY; 05-14-2007 at 02:39 AM.

Thread Information