ironmike2000 is offline New Member

College athlete needs help

Hello everyone,,,im new to this. Ive done a partial cycle of winstol in the past around yr n half ago....i stopped after 2 weeks when i came close to a nerve, it hurt like hell and i freaked out and stopped the cycle. ive took other things such as the beast anabolic activator, andro back when u could get it, and HGH, and nandrolone
    I used to play college football for a top division 1 powerhouse program as a walk-on but got cut for getting out of shape.
    I play defensive line, im 22 and 6'3" nd 250 lbs, ive put on 20 pounds since not playing, so my diet has been poor.
    I plan on taking a full cycle of winstrol , i was told that you could drink it instead of injecting it. I plan on taking 1ml / day for 4-5 weeks
    I was wanting to know if there would be anything that i should stack it with?

My goals:
    Im not looking to go pro, i dont want to, im just looking to get back on the team, and be able to play.
    Im looking to gain speed, more speed than strength

I know about the side effects that go with different roids, so im not going to change my mind about taking them

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Winstrol is probably your worst bet for sports, as it is tough on the joints. Speed and strength you best go with test/var.

juju is offline Associate Member
    Do you know what your bf is?

I recommend that you try lose fat naturally - get your diet in check and do cardio.
    You've played competitive sport before so you must have built a good foundation and those muscles can help you burn fat faster. Once you have reached a plateau, then you can think about using winny, but like Renesis said, it will be hard on your joints.

XmenIIIfan is offline New Member
    Iknow what your talking about im about 6'5'' 280 im 21 and i played football iwant to get back into it but its hard. Im thinking about taking test e 500mg and dbol 20-30mg with a good pct following. But i dont play for a D1 school thats pretty damn good bro! But you should definitely gain more weight 250 I hope you run a 4,4.

JUGGERNAUT69 is offline New Member
    At least 4,4

goober48 is offline Junior Member
    yeah winny is def gonna be rough on ur joints and you cant have that with all the running. I would try Tren . workd for me I got up to 245 from 230 and was solid with 8%bf from 12 %...when practices started I was bustin heads..

go with test, cut or bulk its up to u. not to metion get roid for sports.

orion565 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goober48
    yeah winny is def gonna be rough on ur joints and you cant have that with all the running. I would try Tren. workd for me I got up to 245 from 230 and was solid with 8%bf from 12 %...when practices started I was bustin heads..
    Recommending Tren for first time use, not wise, also Tren will kill your cardio endurance not good for an athlete

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Test/anavar is your best bet....

run 500mg week of test and 60mg of var a day. You will get good solid results with out loosing endurance.

I am also play college football...Im wondering if anyone knows much about test suspension...always wanted to try it. hear the injections are painful..i wanted to try it before a big game because its supposed to get into your bloodstream fast..

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by goober48
    I am also play college football...Im wondering if anyone knows much about test suspension...always wanted to try it. hear the injections are painful..i wanted to try it before a big game because its supposed to get into your bloodstream fast..
    Could make you lathargic, you might want to try it before a practice first to see how it affects you. Seemed to work well for Floyd Landis though.

thanks man

anyone else have experiance with suspension?

Thread Information