manwitplans is offline Senior Member

First cycle: Prop or Enan

What would you guys go for?

100mg of prop EOD (8 weeks)

Or:

250m of enan E4D (12 weeks)

I`d like to see quick results, and be able to get "off" if there should be any problems, aswell I would like to keep the cycle as short as possible, because of my health (prop).

Would there be the same results?
    Will i have to up the prop for the same results? thanks

pigrond is offline Member
    prop can be very painful and it will give you huge lumps that linger for days and with this being your first you will be runnning to the doctor with fear of abcess running through your head ,im using the alleged painless prop and it still kills and leaves lumps go with test e itll take 4 to 6 wks to kick in b ut is the best way to start front load your 1st wk and all will be good

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    For your needs, yeah, prop would be best. However, its best to inject everyday for best results. If you can handle it, run it 75mg/ed for 8 weeks. I have no issues pinning myself, but you might. Also, many people find prop to be very painful.

If you run enan, you could frontload it and run it for 8-10 weeks @ 500 mg/ew. Good luck.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by pigrond
    prop can be very painful and it will give you huge lumps that linger for days and with this being your first you will be runnning to the doctor with fear of abcess running through your head ,im using the alleged painless prop and it still kills and leaves lumps go with test e itll take 4 to 6 wks to kick in b ut is the best way to start front load your 1st wk and all will be good
    Not everyone responds to prop like you. I, for one, find it painless and without any "lumps" lol.

pigrond is offline Member
    you must be 1 of the lucky few,with this guy being a 1st timer prop might be to much but i guess he wont know unless he tries it himself

Thanks for good answers, but 75mg/day. Isnt that a little high for a newbie?
    And I have gotten the impression that people run lower dosages of prop then enan, not logically to me tho, because its the same substance, just different esters, so I guess 75mg/day would be fine, I can handle the needle
    Will be switching the injection sites every day ofcourse.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VanTheMan
    What would you guys go for?

100mg of prop EOD (8 weeks)

Or:

250m of enan E4D (12 weeks)

I`d like to see quick results, and be able to get "off" if there should be any problems, aswell I would like to keep the cycle as short as possible, because of my health (prop).

Would there be the same results?
    Will i have to up the prop for the same results? thanks
    What are your stats bro? (age, height, weight, cycle history, diet, bf, goal(s) ).

~GHO5T~

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    test e or test c for a newbie.

23, first cycle.
    95kg
    184cm
    10% bodyfat
    Training for about 6 years.
    Goal: Gain muscle! I really don`t care if i gain a little fat on the way, i`ll be pushing the cal`s and the weights even harder!

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VanTheMan
    23, first cycle.
    95kg
    184cm
    10% bodyfat
    Training for about 6 years.
    Goal: Gain muscle! I really don`t care if i gain a little fat on the way, i`ll be pushing the cal`s and the weights even harder!
    IMO you should stick to Test E, as its much more convienient for a first time user. Since you will have less shots to worry about.

I know you stated you dont have a problem pinning yourself, however ED administration can get old rather quickly, and not to mention prop can be a little painful.

If by chance you cant stay consistant with your injections on a daily basis, this will cause unstable blood levels to take place, and thus cause more sides.

Just a suggestion

~GHO5T~

Thread Information