I am trying to figure out an ideal cycle for myself. I will post any relevant info about myself and my training/cycle history. I apologize if it is really long but I want to make sure I get the best and most informed advice possible.

I just finished my first cycle (10 weeks) about 4 weeks ago which consisted of:

1. 250-500 mg. Enantate Test per week (250x4 weeks, 500x3 weeks, 250x3 weeks)
2. 300 mgs. Deca /week
3. 50mg. winstrol every other day
4. 3.33iu HGH per day (Jintropin)

At the end of the cycle I decided to continue the test injections but switched to Stallion Labs Super Test 350 (mg.) once per week. It is a combo of 7 different tests. I also continued with the HGH. I continued the test because I have naturally low test in my body (47 where the range of "normal" is 44-250). After taking 250mgs./week at the beginning of my 1st cycle my level went up to 182.

My goal is to burn fat and build muscle. I don't want to get gigantic like I'm going to enter competitions. I have lost around 100 lbs. from my max which was 323 lbs. Now I'm 230 with 13.7% body fat (caliper measurements).

I workout 5 days per week, lately going 2x per day doing cardio and abs in the morning (8-9am) and then coming back around 3-4 pm and doing light cardio warmup and weight lifting. I had been doing 20-24 sets of one muscle group per day (chest, back, shoulders, bis, tris, legs). But I have been thinking about it and think it makes more sense to add 3 sets of another muscle group to each day so that I'm working out each muscle group more than 1x per week.

I have always had a good workout ethic but have never had good enough results so that I actually look like I workout as much as I do. I have a fair amount of skin left from my weightloss, primarily on my back, hips/ass, legs which I believe also contributes to not actually seeing results.

My diet is pretty good. I keep my daily calories between 1800-2200 which generally consists of egg whites, lean ham, chicken breast, brown rice, Muscle Milk protein shakes, and some fruits and veggies. Obviously there are instances where this isn't the case but I try to keep those to a minimum.

As I said, my goal is to burn fat and build muscle. But with that said I would like to primarily build my upper body (V-shape look) while only lightly working out my legs to keep their strength. I already have natually large legs from my heavier days so I don't need to grow them anymore, just get rid of the fat they have.

I just started my 2nd cycle of:
1. 700mg. test/week for 3-4 weeks which I will bump up to 1050-1400mg./week before scaling it back
2. 150mgs. Deca (more?)
3. HGH 3.33iu/day
4. 50mg. Winny per day.
5. ???

But I would like to add something else that will grow the muscle more to give me that v-shaped look. Should I go with Deca like in the 1st cycle or keep the Deca low (to counteract Winny dry joints) and add something like Equipoise or something else?

However since winny is a cutting drug, can I do that at the same time as trying to add some upper body size? Or should I put on more muscle first and then do a winny cutting cycle?

Anyway, this was a ton of information to read through so if you made it this far and can help out at all I will really appreciate it!!