Thread: Test Hates Me

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member

Test Hates Me

my first cycle was test cyp 500mg a wk for 12 wks.i made some good gains but i basically felt like shite the whole time,lethargic,tired, no energy, totaly wasted.so i know that some have this reaction to higher doses of test.any of u that react like this to test what have u run that works for u or makes u feel like a freight train.im planning my next cycle and basically im looking at running 1/3 test 2/3 deca to see if i feel better on that .what say you?

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Why not just a replacement dose of test with about 5-600mg of deca ? I see no point in using too much test if it doesn't agree with you..

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    try a different test

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    That's weird I don't hear that often with test. I feel great on test and even better with test/masterone - but aggressive and cocky. I wouldn't draw any conclusions. Maybe you can try switching to another UGL - assuming it was a ugl?

Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    my first cycle was test cyp 500mg a wk for 12 wks.i made some good gains but i basically felt like shite the whole time,lethargic,tired, no energy, totaly wasted.so i know that some have this reaction to higher doses of test.any of u that react like this to test what have u run that works for u or makes u feel like a freight train.im planning my next cycle and basically im looking at running 1/3 test 2/3 deca to see if i feel better on that .what say you?

bigtruck07 is offline Banned
    your red blood cell count was probably pretty high. i have the same issue

donate blood from time to time. helps out a lot

Test is test. If it was real, and dosed correctly there will be no difference between esters or brands.

the test was from ab hrt doc so it was real, came from a pharmacy in AL.and i have read others with the same complaint i have. i want to say captain dominant for one if i remember corectly.anyway i might try the blood donation next time if its still an issue but i know there are guys out there w/the same issue.

Decoder is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skipp
    Test is test. If it was real, and dosed correctly there will be no difference between esters or brands.

Oh really why am i bothering to take enth over prop if its all the same and i get the same gains and the same results. Its all soo clear now all test is the same why didnt I notice this before.

whenever i dont gain off a cycle its my fault not the test, It boils down to diet every time. (if your test is real) no questoins about it.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoder
    Oh really why am i bothering to take enth over prop if its all the same and i get the same gains and the same results. Its all soo clear now all test is the same why didnt I notice this before.
    the only difference in prop and enth is the ester. Enth has a longer ester then prop so it effects the amount of active horomone(testerone ) Ex 100mgs/ml of prop will have more actual testerone then 100 mgs/ml of enth.

Jucin4fun is offline New Member
    I am currently having similar problems with my test cycle. Feel tired, no energy, and overall just feel like garbage. I still make myself eat right and train hard. Im only about 10 days into the cycle and feel like this. I have heard numerous times that this is common and agree with Decoder about the diet. Anyways good luck.

eat foods that give you energy, or **** it take some engery booster from a suppliment store so you can get good work outs on your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter
    the only difference in prop and enth is the ester. Enth has a longer ester then prop so it effects the amount of active horomone(testerone) Ex 100mgs/ml of prop will have more actual testerone then 100 mgs/ml of enth.
    prop
    4-androstene-3-one, 17beta-ol
    Testosterone base + Propionate ester
    Molecular Weight (base): 288.429
    Molecular Weight (ester): 74.0792
    Formula (base): C19 H28 O2
    Formula (ester): C3H6O2
    Melting Point (base): 155
    Melting Point (ester): 21C
    Manufacturer: Various
    Effective Dose (Men): 350-2000mg+ week.
    Effective Dose (Women): 50-100mgs/week
    Active life: 2-3 days
    Detection Time: 2-3 weeks
    Anabolic /Androgenic ratio:100/100.

ENth

17b-hydroxy-4-androsten-3-one
    Testosterone base + Enanthate ester
    Molecular Weight: 412.6112
    Molecular Weight (base): 288.429
    Molecular Weight (ester): 130.1864
    Formula (base): C19 H28 O2
    Formula (ester):C7 H12 O
    Melting Point (base): 155
    Manufacturer: Various
    Effective Dose (Men): 300-2000mg+ week
    Effective Dose (Women): Not recommended
    Active life: 15 days
    Detection Time: 3 months

They differ.

I was talking about the question at hand. If he is lethargic and such on test, the ester will make no difference. Maybe calm down a bit..

come on now..test is everybodys best bud..

Jucin4fun is offline New Member
    how long should it actually take before seeing any results? Im new to the stuff and so far Im not having much luck. Good diet, good training,..but not the results im looking for. Taking 150mg of painful test prop every other day and so far nothing.Been on it for about 10 days.

MonkeySpit is offline New Member
    Be patient.i was the same. maybe should have kickstarted with some dbol and see some improvement,then you would have been more motivated to push on. took me about 6 weeks to start seeing effects of test. plus my diet was crap. make sure diet and training are more than spot on. and the gains will surely follow.

MonkeySpit is offline New Member
    also your dose is pretty low.try 400-500mg divided into two shots 200-250mg each leg. you should try to inject only once per week. this will save you time by doing it in one go.
    Last edited by MonkeySpit; 05-14-2007 at 04:57 AM.

frank12391 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skipp
    Why not just a replacement dose of test with about 5-600mg of deca? I see no point in using too much test if it doesn't agree with you..
    Or go with NPP

eat foods that give you energy, or **** it take some engery booster from a suppliment store so you can get good work outs on your cycle.
    my diet was spot on, very clean

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySpit
    also your dose is pretty low.try 400-500mg divided into two shots 200-250mg each leg. you should try to inject only once per week. this will save you time by doing it in one go.
    prop should be injected eod at a minimum, its a very short ester, in fact the shortest ester available for test

Quote Originally Posted by frank12391
    Or go with NPP
    this is exactly what im gonna do next time, we'll see how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySpit
    on another note even long ester like enenthate and cyp should be injected twice a wk.

BOOST is offline Member
    I am coming up to the end a Test E at 500mg per week (shot twice), the first couple of months I felt like this also. I know it sounds little, but I gave blood and take 2cc of B12 per week. I cannot sleep anymore and my prick is always hard I also run armidex at .25 per day. You may want to add this, your estro level may be on the high side.

John88Test is offline Member
    whenever i dont gain off a cycle its my fault not the test, It boils down to diet every time. (if your test is real) no questoins about it.
    Truer words have never been spoken.

i gained quite well at least 10lbs lbm, i just felt like shite the whole time

Thread Information