andye is offline Junior Member

cardio whilst on cycle

im 10 days into my new cycle.

1-8 test prop 100mgs ed
    1-4 anadrol 100 mgs ed
    5-8 tren 75mgs ed
    9-14 pct

my last mass cycle i gained alot of fat basically becuase i was expecting too much so ate far too much crap. so i spent the last 2 months dieting off the excess fat i had gained whilst on cycle and i managed to come out at 8-10lbs heavier than when i started. not too bad a gain but it seems like i have to do this yo yo effect to build any good muscle!

this cycle i want to stay quite lean so i had a few ideas...

1... switch to a cutter when i swap the anadrol for the tren to sort of bring the muscle out i had gained in the first 4 weeks

2... cotninue bulking through out but add/ increase cardio at low intensity to burn off any excess fat.

what do people reccomend??

ive gained about 9lbs upto now (10 days in) mainly water and gylocgen, and my waist has only slightly increased, im putting this down to bloat off the drol even though im taking letro.

but im really paranoid about gaining too much fat again and going back to square one,this is effecting my appetite.

any help will be appreciated boys

cheers

bigtruck07 is offline Banned
    my favorite is 30mins of light cardio in the AM upon wakening on an empty stomach

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    The best way to approach the issue is IMO the following.

Assess your physique in the mirror week by week, and see how your changing. If your looking softer and or loose, then add cardio to your cycle.

30-45 mins maybe 3 times a week, in the am should suffice. You can make changes as you go along so that it suits your needs and goals.

Dont always just go by your weight, as the scale can often times mislead you. Remember to assess your physique in a mirror to see if any changes occur.

~GHO5T~

cheers boys.

im just over 2 weeks in now, gained quite bit although its mostly water but my bf is staying constant.

i'll keep an eye out and add cardio if needed

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Some cardio should always be performed when cycling because of it's heart health effects.

How much?
    As stated by Ghost, that's a personal call based on your goals, but your midsection is a great barometer.

M.

so is it actually possible to build mass whilst on cycle eating a high cal clean diet whilst actually burning excess fat doing cardio? or will cardio halt my gains?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Yes!

It is possible to this without steroids , but quite difficult because the balance is so delicate. On aas, it becomes much easier as your body is far more anabolic (muscle promoting), making you significantly less catabolic (muscle wasting). Plus the increased muscle acts as calorie/fat burner to support your cardio efforts.

The clean calories you mentioned above are key to optimizing this process.

M.

Thread Information