John88Test is offline Member

Arimidex and Gains

I am currently on a test ent 600mg per week cycle. I am using 1mg of Arm ED. I notice little to zero bloating which is good I guess....can arimidex take away alot from my gains tho...should i lower it....I am prone to gyno so its a catch 22. I dont want tities but want to get the full power of test. Oh yea and i started out with anadrol in the beginning and then switched to dbol . thanks guys

pip_squeek is offline Associate Member
    1mg is abit high for arimidex .25 will do the job if you see any changes thats when you should consider increasing it to.5 but it shouldnt affect any of your gains arimidex is pretty strong so you should be blocking the estrogen i doubt you will have tits. i havent personally used arimidex but from what i hear from friends its very strong i used proviron during my cycle.

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Adex will not hurt your gains. Studies show that it raises available test in your blood stream by blocking the conversion to estrogen. As Pip states above, it is best to start low and work your way up with the doseage. You have to becareful not to reduce your estrogen levels too much. I start with .25 and increase it only if I feel gyno symptoms starting.

John88Test is offline Member
    Thanks guys. Highly appreciated.

Thread Information