Hawse is offline Junior Member

Thinking about my first cycle

What's up guy's, I'm thinking of doing a cycle of Test and Winny. This will be my first time ever taking any kind of steriod . I have a few questions thou, how many cycle will I have to do before I see any real change? Is this even a good cycle for a beginner, and what are some of the side effects that I will feel? Right now I am 5'10 240 and I work out 4 days a week and have done so for the last 4yrs, I do not really want to add to my weight, but I would like to and some size and maybe get a little more cut. Thanks for the info guys.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    How Old are you?

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Age and body fat?

Specifically bodyfat because I am 5'10 and 223 and I hover at 14-15% If you are 5'10" and 240 you are either freakin jacked already and don't need AAS or you have a BF WAY over 15%.

If the later is the case most everyone here is going to tell you to get your diet on point and drop some BF. Otherwise you are going to have a terrible time with estrogen sides.

I am 27yrs old, bodyfat is roughly 14 to 17% I have been tested with calipers a while back and was 12.8% at the time, I have put on size and strength since then. I'll try to post some pics later if ya'll think that will help with suggestions. I do agree that my diet could be better, but if I go thru with this that will not be a problem.

bigtruck07 is offline Banned
    test prop or test e?

hangtight08 is offline Associate Member
    well you first might want to look at your workouts, have you been adding variation to your exercises or have you mainly been using the same exercises for a while now? i always ask that too because i believe its a very important factor, changing your exercises plus tempo and speed can help illicit some new gains

I have constantly changed my workouts every so often to keep my body guessing. As far as test prop or test e, believe it is test e, what would you recommend. Here are some pics, go easy on me it the first time I have posted pics.

Last edited by Hawse; 05-13-2007 at 04:36 PM.

bigtruck07 is offline Banned
    pics didnt show up bro

okay cool pics arent that bad bro, if its test e, it ***ends on how many mg per ml your test is, most test enth will be around 200-300 mg per ml. imo 500-600 mg per week would be ideal for your first cycle.

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    I would say run 300-500 per week of test e or c. You may not even need the winny, I would really try to focus on your diet and how you structure it. Another thing is def. do some cardio consistantly through out the cycle- that will help you lose weight and keep any new weight from coming on- good luck.

I do 30minutes of cardio after every workout, I try to burn around 500 calories. What things should I expect to run into side effectwise. I'm not worried about being ripped, but the winny would cut me up some wouldn't it? Thanks again guys, alot of great info on this site.

Any more thoughts, opinions, suggestions. I just want to do this the right way. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hawse
    I do 30minutes of cardio after every workout, I try to burn around 500 calories. What things should I expect to run into side effectwise. I'm not worried about being ripped, but the winny would cut me up some wouldn't it? Thanks again guys, alot of great info on this site.
    well to find out sides of test just go to the steroid profile forum and look up your compound and READ THOROUGHLY! i cant stress that enough

i would keep your cardio around 3-4 times a week mainly because if your trying to bulk (which you obviously are by using test) you dont want to be burning all those extra calories your taking in to get bigger. u prolly dont want to do more than 30 minutes at a time on cardio days but try and find your maximum heart rate at about 60-85% thats should be a pretty good starting point on cardio

test e is good for keepin you lean throughout your cycle meaning its not gonna put a lot of fat and water weight on you because of the type of test it is, this goes the same way with test prop

jdm95lude is offline Associate Member
    I know its your first cycle and most people dont run Test P for first cycle but if you want to run winny I think you would be better off with Test P. Test P is not know for water weight like Test C, E. But water weight can be controlled with Diet and AI.

Ryler is offline Junior Member
    you look pretty good size to begin with. Dial your diet in, you'll need to do cardio 3-4x week and eat a shit ton of protein while you're on, ***ending on how much you actually tweak your diet(which is well over 70% of the gaining process) you should reduce BF% and make moderate gains in muscle which will increase your ratio of lean mass to bodyfat making you look more ripped even though you may be near the same weight as you are now. Remember - diet comes first and foremost! Good Luck!

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Run a cutting cycle.......But first post your diet....

Thread Information