gsxr1K81 is offline Junior Member

test E,up dosage?

on my second cycle into my 6th week of test e and eq cycle,500 test e/wk and 600 eq/wk,im 6 ft. 230 lbs,25 years old. Ive noticed alittle bit of muscle gain and great endurance in the gym probly from the eq. Would it hurt to up my dosage of test this late in my cycle? Im running this cycle 14 weeks, just thinking i could up it to see more effects of the test. Not sure any input guys thanks!

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    I suppose u could up it, personally i would add a DHT compound like anavar or winstrol for the last 6 wks...u could also add proviron too

CD

so add proviron u think also w/anavar or winny? Those last 6 weeks what would u dose the ana at?
    Last edited by gsxr1K81; 05-14-2007 at 07:06 PM.

i have noticed alittle water retention should i add some aromasin or nolva right now?

I would have had arom on hand, 12.5mg ED, proviron 50mg ED , var 50mg ED

CD

no i do have it on hand along with clom and nolva, thanks CD

No prob man

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    Some ppl dont' react well with eq. Imo it is a waste. I don't see anything for 7-8 wks and even then it isn't that much. Use tren e next time and you will see much more dramatic results. I agree tho use var or stan last 6wks or a combo of both. If you up test say to 600mg you are not going to see much dif.

kroshamwindsong is offline New Member
    Yeah...I would not expect there to be much of a difference by upping it to 600 mg at this point.

Civic0 is offline Associate Member
    IMO your test should be higher than the EQ- do the test 600 mg's a week and the eq 500 mg's a week- always run your test higher than EQ; your on the road to a very dysfunctional D**K IMO my mann....just watchin out!

NE ONE else agree?

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Civic0
    IMO your test should be higher than the EQ- do the test 600 mg's a week and the eq 500 mg's a week- always run your test higher than EQ; your on the road to a very dysfunctional D**K IMO my mann....just watchin out!

NE ONE else agree?
    i definately do NOT agree. running your test higher is a myth. first off the eq should be run at least 800 mg/wk. so you do not have to run 1000 mg of test just because you are taking a weaker compound. 500 mg/wk of test e should be fine. personally i would up your eq and throw in some masteron at the end. captain d has some good advice.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member

NE ONE else agree?
    NO!!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

NE ONE else agree?
    No not at all.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Var worked great for me.....On my 5th cycle I ran it 75mg/ED.. That dose was best for myself...

Starting my var next week for the last 6 weeks of my cycle, Was gonna try 50 mg ed, any info on spacing them out through the day or all at once and when? Or if dosage should be higher? Thanks for any responses..

Bump

cold1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxr1K81
    Starting my var next week for the last 6 weeks of my cycle, Was gonna try 50 mg ed, any info on spacing them out through the day or all at once and when? Or if dosage should be higher? Thanks for any responses..
    Var has a half life of 9+ hours. So you can either take it all at once or split it up.

johnny juice is offline Junior Member
    I would definitly do atleast 75 mgs of var a day i started at 50mgs a day and went up 75 and i got much better results as for the test 500 is good i personally like 750 a week but i wont go over that i see no need

musclemd is offline New Member
    Masteron - will it really help with the cutting up?

Thread Information