Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How would u run this cycle?

ok i wanna get bulked up so i wanna run a dbol /test/tren cycle.my question is since ive never used tren and dbol before what amounts should be recommended and for how long.i was thinking of something like this
    dbol wk 1-8 .25mg ed
    test prop wk 1-12 100mg eod
    tren a wk 1-12 100mg eod
    pct nolva clomid

if this seems ok will my nolva,clomid pct be ok and should i be running anything else with it throughout the cycle to keep away sides.thanks

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thamobster1578
    ok i wanna get bulked up so i wanna run a dbol /test/tren cycle.my question is since ive never used tren and dbol before what amounts should be recommended and for how long.i was thinking of something like this
    dbol wk 1-8 .25mg ed
    tren a wk 1-12 100mg eod
    pct nolva clomid

if this seems ok will my nolva,clomid pct be ok and should i be running anything else with it throughout the cycle to keep away sides.thanks
    I would inject 50mg/ED of Tren Ace and 50mg/ED of Test Prop because you'd get less sides that way. And you won't even need the Dbol, Tren is going to do enough.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    First of all.....How many cycles have you done before? Stats???

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol wk 1-8 .25mg ed
    tren a wk 1-12 100mg eod
    pct nolva clomid

i hope you mean 25mg and not .25, and 8wks of dbol is very harsh on the liver, dont run it more than 6wks

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by x_moe
    i hope you mean 25mg and not .25, and 8wks of dbol is very harsh on the liver, dont run it more than 6wks
    absolutely!

yeah i meant 25mg sorry.this is only my second cycle.and im pretty lean.hence why i really want a pretty aggressive bulking cycle.but i wanna make sure im doing it safely.i figure if the tren a gives me problems il just come off it.is the nolva/clomid going to be enogh if i just use test/tren?thanks

you should add an AI to your pct, but nolva/clomid is still better than nothing.

yeah i was thinking of also running some letro with the pct.what would u recommend for the pct as far as when to run each.should i run nolva all the way through with letro or just after the 2 weeks from the last test shot?

yeah i was thinking of also running some letro with the pct.what would u recommend for the pct as far as when to run each.should i run nolva all the way through with letro or just after the 2 weeks from the last test shot?
    pct:
    Letro @ .25mg ed for 2wks
    Clomid @ 100mg ed for 4 wks

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    dude dont do that pct. i just got done with that same one. except 4 wks of both. letro at .25mg ed didnt bother me while i was using AAS, but .25 for pct just killed my viener.

Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01
    dude dont do that pct. i just got done with that same one. except 4 wks of both. letro at .25mg ed didnt bother me while i was using AAS, but .25 for pct just killed my viener.
    its a good pct, 4 wks of letro is too much tho.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    yeah i think weve talked. and i just got done with my PCT and this is the first and last time i'll ever use clomid. i spit on clomid. pa-tugh

Thread Information