prop pain- is this right?!?

hey guys,

i know its been brought up a million times here but i just want to confirm it! i started a cycle, 100mg test prop EOD on monday there. first shot was in delt, no pain until about an hour later. then yesterday it was very sore. today its fine

today though i took my second shot into the quad, and again no pain at first. however, about 6 hours later i had the same sensation in my quad that i had in my delt, but a lot worse.

I always thought the pain from prop was a stingy. however, the pain iv had feels as though someone has punched my rly hard a hundred times!!

is the pain from pain usually like a dead pain, as in it feels like uv been kicked or punched?

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    haha prop isn't stingy.. it's like you been kicked by a mule.
    There's is a popular certain lab (Now ceased production) that is known for it's painfull prop.

Get used to it..

lol thanks man, yeah it is like being kicked by a mule (or at least how id imagine that wud feel like!)

the thing is is that its not a bad pain, kinda feels good u no? just annoying that sometimes its hard to move!! but hey, if thats what it takes, im up for it!

reppedout1 is offline Member
    next round with prop i'd go with prop in ethyl oleate,pain free basically...repped

Decoder is offline Banned
    my current gear is in ethyl oleate, but i shot prop with that stuff which made is painful soo ill find out tommorrow if the oleate works. The prop is now in the garbage..

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nirish_mark20
    lol thanks man, yeah it is like being kicked by a mule (or at least how id imagine that wud feel like!)

the thing is is that its not a bad pain, kinda feels good u no? just annoying that sometimes its hard to move!! but hey, if thats what it takes, im up for it!
    Just keep shooting in spite of the pain. It will get better after 2-3 injects per spot.

You really need to shoot it ED though.

Nordique24 is offline New Member
    If your gonna shoot it in your quads try do do it a few hours before a leg lift. Gluts tend to hurt the least but then again..................... "No pai....no gain" lol

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    8 week cycle of prop?
    62 more shot to go

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeezer
    8 week cycle of prop?
    62 more shot to go
    YOu cant add, subtract, divide or multiply.

8x7=56

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davedizzle
    haha prop isn't stingy.. it's like you been kicked by a mule.
    There's is a popular certain lab (Now ceased production) that is known for it's painfull prop.

Get used to it..

kicked by a mule....that sounds just about right.

chipy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kynetguy
    Just keep shooting in spite of the pain. It will get better after 2-3 injects per spot.

You really need to shoot it ED though.
    That seems to be working for me

randy6969 is offline Member
    the quads hurt the most man i did it for a week and then tossed it in the garbage... its not worth the pain u rather to test e, or cyp.... i was walking around like i was crippled.... u cant do cardio or workout ur legs... Ibuprophen works well for prop pain though but im not going to take that shit everyday for prop.... good luck i give u props if u can keep up with it..

chipy is offline Junior Member
    ED works just stay with it...cut with b-12 if you have it and the pain will go away. When i started out i was the same way...

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    it always hurts at first... man I'll never forget not being able to get in my car cuz of my glute shots with prop.. my buddys all lau***n and $hit.. Its true though.... I could not bend down to get in my car.. it was unbearable.....its funny though.. all my last 6 cycles included prop and never felt a thing... just your body getting used to it for the first time...

We are all different... B-12 did jack all for me.... was a waste of money...

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    We are all different... B-12 did jack all for me.... was a waste of money...
    I tried shooting 1ml of prop with 2ml of cyp and it didn't do shit for the pain either...

boxer1 is offline Associate Member
    i just started prop/tren cycle tues shooting ed, so far i've shot both delts and they are fvcking killing me, can't even drive cause i can't change gear, i hope the pain does get better cause i can't do 10 weeks like this. Shooting right quad today so i guess i won't be walking 2moro.

Is it your first time with prop?

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    I Love prop.....Its a beautiful kinda pain!!!!

boxer1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    Is it your first time with prop?

yea 1st time using prop, ran test e last cycle and had no pain at all

ImTHATGuy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    I Love prop.....Its a beautiful kinda pain!!!!
    x2. i guess were just a lil twisted MJ.

people do take gettin in and out of cars for granted... til your ass is loaded with prop!

finny is offline Associate Member
    I'm finishing my test e cycle with 4-5 weeks of prop.

My first shot was on Sunday in the glute. Glute, I can tolerate and in about three days it goes away.

Two days later, I shot the delt. This was my first injection on my own as my wife does glutes for me. Had trouble aspirating as I thought I'm supposed to see lots of air bubbles. Basically, moved the needle around a bit while switching hands - not the greatest idea. Pain like a bit**. I find that the pain travels down. Good thing I switched to m-w-f workouts as it is making is a bit easier to work around the pain. After about three days, still feeling it when raising my arms and shifting gears - but, I'm getting used to it.

Shot the quad yesterday. Today, I'm crippled. People at work are asking me what happened, so I have to get creative. The worst fuc*** pain. Same thing, travels down a bit - basically can't walk, can't get into the car and the like. I have to rething quads as I can't be cripled into the other quad next week at work.

Basically, I'm put off prop. People say it gets better, but hell, is it worth it? You have test e and cypionate that you can shoot 2x wk - no pain, and much less frequent injections.

I have the prop from the company that went under or no longer exists - hurts like a bit**.

Thread Information