Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Decoder is offline Banned

first time rotating injection sites need tips..

OK so all my cycles i have used the glutes upper and lower both sides.. as rotation spots. Now i want to throw quads in I have treid this twice before.. but each time i had a really hard time pushing the needle all the way in, its like my muscle is tight and the needle will only go half way in. I want to get use to Rotating so i can take a tren cycle after this one. So I want to get good practice shooting my deca /enth in 4 different spots, can you guys throw some tips in on how your shoot your quads, are you standing laying down pushing in slow? pushing it in fast???

bump...

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    for quads, I am sitting down with leg relaxed. Pushing the needle in SLOWLY !!!

seatdown in a chair, or seated laying on the ground with legs streched out?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    just a sitting position, upright. like in a chair or on a bedside

is your laptop balanced on the other leg looking at this forum also or no?.. j.k! thanks for the info!

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    I'm injecting every day so I have about 8 spots. With legs, another member recommended upper leg and that's been working out nicely. I sit down and push it in slowly. When I'd inject mid outer legs, I seem to run into problems, namely, too sore and once hitting a nerve and I couldn't walk for a week. I also do delts, fron and side and that's a cake walk....and of course glutes-only upper outer.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoder
    OK so all my cycles i have used the glutes upper and lower both sides.. as rotation spots. Now i want to throw quads in I have treid this twice before.. but each time i had a really hard time pushing the needle all the way in, its like my muscle is tight and the needle will only go half way in. I want to get use to Rotating so i can take a tren cycle after this one. So I want to get good practice shooting my deca/enth in 4 different spots, can you guys throw some tips in on how your shoot your quads, are you standing laying down pushing in slow? pushing it in fast???

yeah i hit the glutes 4 spots, explain how your hitting up your delts i want to do this cake walk..

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    ON side delt, bulls eye center. On front......front. In both cases I put it in slowly. The last few times I got resistence and usually it goes in like butter. Probably scar tissue. I just pushed past it.

yeah i hit the glutes 4 spots, explain how your hitting up your delts i want to do this cake walk..

and your pushing the plunger with your thumb or index finger? are you going 1 inch in? or 1.5?

lawsey000 is offline Junior Member
    and your pushing the plunger with your thumb or index finger? are you going 1 inch in? or 1.5?
    Index finger, 1" pin for delts. I insert the needle slowly into all my spots. I find it way more comfortable and controlled. I shoot my quads by leaning on 1 leg (balance yourself with leaning on a chair) and making the other as relaxed and loose as possible.

when i attempted my last quaid shot i had my back against the wall standing on one leg, keeping the weight off the one i was shooting into and still no success it was like tring to push into a brick wall ill try again.. thanks!

Thread Information