sms
    sms is offline Junior Member

Question MelanotanII how do use administer this???

I have seen and read bits of info on Melanotan II just wondering how you wld take this or give to your lab rat! do you take it orally?? how much and when? has anyone had any exp whats the results?

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    You inject it. It should come in a 10mg vial, you reconstitute it with BW (sterile water) and then give yourself daily injections of anywhere from .5mg to just over 1mg until you reach the shade you are happy with. The stuff works, there is no doubt about it, but one of the potential sides is that you can end up with dark spots on your body and face. That happened to me, I woke up with new spots on my face. That was like 2 weeks ago and they're still here.

LmbrJak is offline Junior Member
    Do you inject im or subQ?

sms
    sms is offline Junior Member
    ARe the spots like small freclkes or moles or just dark blotches?? inject subQ or ? maybe i stick to fake tan LOL

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

fred9 is offline Member
    from my personal experience is the dosis that you read in the stickies is way to high.
    Ive used 0.5mg ED for the first 7 days. This was really incredible how fast i get the tan.
    2nd week i used 0,5mg 3x PW. Still getting more tan..
    3th week until now im using 0,25mg 2x PW..and still holding the color..

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Yes, inject subq. The spots are like dark freckles or moles and just popped up overnight. I woke up and looked in the mirror briefly and thought I had some more spots but didn't really pay much attention. Then, I went to the gym to train a client and he's like dude...you've got something on your eye. Sure enough, a decent sized freckle right there on my eyelid. I did get dark as hell and the spots aren't all that bad, but I'm not risking getting more for the time being.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    MT2 is good stuff. I did get some dark spots my first time on it, but they went away after my first run. Currently doing a second run and loving it. First time was during the winter, so I didnt get any natural sun and still got a nice shade. This after a couple weeks went in the sun twice and have never had such a bronze natural tan in my life. Everyday people comment about how dark I look...its awesome...back to the pool tomorrow!!!

I started at .5 mg ed and then jumped to 1mg ed after a couple of days. Ran that for about 2 weeks and now doing a maintainence dose of 0.5-1mg every 2nd or 3rd day

LmbrJak is offline Junior Member
    Would getting some sun help even out the dark spots?

Thread Information