deeznutts is offline Associate Member

Stack and Body Fat

Whats up? I'm looking for some advice. I'm 6'0" 240 and body fat is 20-25% and I'm on my 1st cycle of Deca , Omnadren , & Winstrol (oral). Is this going to be a prob with my body fat? 2nd my source does 2 orders a year so I have to make one now or wait it out... I was think next cycle going with Test, winstrol, Masteron & either Tren or EQ any sugesstions? My goal is to increase strength, & definition. I'm looking to cut up pretty hard.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    wow thats too high of bodyfat to be cycling with. That will just extra stress on your heart and your blood pressure will rise with the extra weight and water retention. You need to work on your diet before you do anything. Stay away from steroids right now, its your best move.

vlad_xp is offline Banned
    I am really excited to hear feedback from experienced ppl here...
    From what I learned you're gonna get negative feedback because of your BF% ... YOu have to do roids only when you reach the early teens of bf%
    (14-13 and less) because Test can be converted to estrogen...
    Your chances to get HUGE gyno are HUGE

well I had lipo in my chest & from what i understand from the doc is that once that area is lipo'ed nothing can return there... what if I cut the dec so that water retention isnt a major concern.

Kimo27 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutts
    well I had lipo in my chest & from what i understand from the doc is that once that area is lipo'ed nothing can return there... what if I cut the dec so that water retention isnt a major concern.
    really?? ive heard the exact opposite, that it could comeback

According to the doc they actually remove the fat cells completely hence no fat can be stored there.

If the bf is to high what can i take to decrease that? Ive been at for about 3 years and have done the diet and cardio. What about winstrol by itself

Kimo27 is offline Associate Member
    winny is good but make sure you do it right b/c its one of the top AS that will kill your liver, i recommend using clen .

but seeing that your already on deca and such then you can do the

clen/t3 combo people get great results with these but make sure your using an AS with T3 b/c it kills lots of fat along with some muscle too.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutts
    According to the doc they actually remove the fat cells completely hence no fat can be stored there.

If the bf is to high what can i take to decrease that? Ive been at for about 3 years and have done the diet and cardio. What about winstrol by itself
    A strict diet and a proper cardio/training regime, is all you need as of now to shed your bf.

IMO you do not need to venture into AAS use in order to shed your bf. As it can be done natty for now, get your bf down a bit and then start a cycle. Your gains then will be more noticable and easier to hold on to as well.

Post up your diet as of now, alongside your cardio and training regime. And we'll see what we can do for you.

~GHO5T~

Thread Information