islesag22 is offline New Member

is 250mg of test cyp enough?

i am 5'10 180 and am about to run a 250 mg a week of test cyp for 10 weeks

i want to put on about 15lbs , will this do the job?

if not i do have eq that i can take.

i can get more test and shoot 500mgs a week, like everyone posts.. but i dont want things to be to obvious... any info would be extremely helpful , thanks

Blooddraine is offline Associate Member
    what do u mean by things to be too obvious?? i would recommend 500mg/week dude. Also, if this is your first cycle which i am sure it is, then no to the EQ thats not for first cycle not necessary. Also, even if you take 500mg/week... the amount of muscle you gain is due to not only the test but your diet.. obviously you cant gain loads of muscle if you dont know anything about nutrition. If you dont want ppl to know ur on roids... then why are you considering using them? You can easily gain another 15 pounds without them and because you have that mindset i am sure you are young (how young??)... AAS should not be your first and only option in gaining muscle... work your ass off and you will easily gain that 15lbs.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    yes 250mg/wk is ENOUGH
    its a hell of alot more test than ur making now, thats for sure!

.5ml every 3.5days if its the norm 250mg/ml test.

as for putting on 15lbs, i hope ur looking at fat and water w/ that... since thats what most will be.

an expereinced weight lifter will put on around 8lbs of LBM per year natty.. so if ur thinking ur going to make 2yrs worth of gains in only a few months .. thats pretty ambitions thinking unless ur an ethiopian.

i would shoot for a good 5-6lbs of lbm, watch the mirror and focus on ur lifts.

lastrep1 is offline Banned
    The stuff is not magic, go with 500 a week and hope for the best!

i only did 300mg a week for my first cycle and was very happy with results

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    go with 250 and see how it goes. there's always room in the future for heavier doses. i had a friend who run 250mg of sus per week and had decent results...testosterone is dose ***endant so basically the more you take the bigger you're gonna get to a certain degree.

Thread Information