tanguy is offline Associate Member

does injecting fina very slow decrease the chance of fina cough?

im doing some fina next cycle and im alittle worried about this fina cough. also the shortness of breaths and stuff. does it have anything to do with the speed of your injection? does injecting it fast give you a better chance of having this reaction? what causes this exactly? i used a 4g kit from our ****kits.com i came up with 40mls of fina that looks great. anyone have any experiences of fina cough using their kits? thanx alot everyone.

G-S Guest
    Using it now, only had cough on ONE injection. Other than that, no problems, other than the shortness of breath. Shit, sometimes I can't even run to the mailbox without feeling like I ran a marathon.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No injection speed will not lower or increase your chance of getting fina cough. It seems to be caused from the BA when one happens to pass through capillaries or veins. At least that is what I have read.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    ive read that also. ifyou nich a vien or get too close you can get the cough. i havent yet and hope i dont hehe

slowly injecting lowers the chance of lumps or soreness mostly.

hey thanx alot everyone. i appreciate it.

skullface is offline New Member
    i had a fina cough one time and i thought i was having a heart attack. very scary experience.

osujudoman is offline Junior Member

No cough yet...

I'm finishing up my 3rd week of fina and I haven't had a single cough yet. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the cough caused by injecting into a vein?

As for cardio problems (shortness of breath), I totally lost my wind for the first 2 weeks of taking tren . I'm a wrestler/Judoka and my cardio has always been excellent but when I started fina I was all but dead after maybe 5 minutes of hard grappling. Over the last week, however, I've decided to combat the cardio issues by doing HIIT training on an EFX machine; 10 minutes at a brisk pace to warm up and get a sweat going, followed by another 10 minutes of interval sprinting (30sec on, 30 sec off to reduce heartrate and catch wind). I've already noticed a DRASTIC improvement in my cardio performance. Today I grappled hard for 2 hours. I got tired but I outlasted everyone else.

If you're worried about shortness of breath or possible cardio issues, my suggestion would be to dedicate some time to doing cardio training specifically in addition to your regular lifts.

- Judoman

thanx judo. i'll take your advice.

osujudoman is offline Junior Member
    No sweat bro. Glad I could help.

Oh, and let me know how the fina works for ya!

- Judoman

Thread Information