Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Tren e 900-1200mg ew
    Tren a 1050 ew

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    I'd like to see either photos or PL totals (verifiable) of the people who use the really high doses of this stuff. Option B would be for those people to STFU.

I think the really "high use" people who swear by tren...are also in the category of the "never post photos" people, by and large.
    ok well thanks for no answer as usual

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    yes i am going to try the E at a LOW dose, i am not going through those damn side effects again
    what was SO BAD, like the worst things about it you can remember
    im scared of tren too, but i keep having dreams where people like GIVE IT TO ME. like, even a teacher (last nights dream) i think its a sign.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    ok well thanks for no answer as usual
    lol its ok... he was just takin a pot shot at your favorite fat tittied friend

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    lol its ok... he was just takin a pot shot at your favorite fat tittied friend
    what exactly is goin on here?

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    I was wondering the same...

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    nevermind

if u dont know or cant figure it out dont worry bout it..

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    if you had bad sides at 75 eod,dont go to 100 eod, it will just be worse if it is the tren A
    not all that bad doc, just the ones i had really sucked.(insomnia for the most part, and aggression is good to have in the gym. i think i should be ok i got great results on such a low dose, 100 eod shouldnt be that bad considering some peopleon here do a gram ED...lol

Quote Originally Posted by lightwaytbaby
    not all that bad doc, just the ones i had really sucked.(insomnia for the most part, and aggression is good to have in the gym. i think i should be ok i got great results on such a low dose, 100 eod shouldnt be that bad considering some peopleon here do a gram ED...lol
    NEVER! thats krazy talk.. lol

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    if u dont know or cant figure it out dont worry bout it..
    I think I do have it figured out, but I will nevermind anyways.

NEVER! thats krazy talk.. lol
    well...yes it is. tai i honestly would love to know your actual dose!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lightwaytbaby
    well...yes it is. tai i honestly would love to know your actual dose!!!
    ygpm
    btw had blood work done.. everything was gold

well .. to an extent LOL

ya i bet your blood was gold!!! lol...

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    1g tren E is an easy dose. 100mg tren ace ed is so much more worse for me. It's just too hard to keep blood levels stable. I've tried 150mg ed of the ace and it knocked me to the floor. Acne, horrible aggression, and the worst.... de pression.

I'll stick to tren E from here on out thank you much. Also, never get tren cough. I got tren cough so much with the ace. Like 1 out of every 2-3 shots. Shit sucked. My girl thought I was dying in the bathroom. I thought the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    1g tren E is an easy dose. 100mg tren ace ed is so much more worse for me. It's just too hard to keep blood levels stable. I've tried 150mg ed of the ace and it knocked me to the floor. Acne, horrible aggression, and the worst.... de pression.

I'll stick to tren E from here on out thank you much. Also, never get tren cough. I got tren cough so much with the ace. Like 1 out of every 2-3 shots. Shit sucked. My girl thought I was dying in the bathroom. I thought the same thing.
    lol i can shoot a bucket of tren A like once a week and not get a zit.. but if **** w/ prop and miss just ONE DAY.. OMG zits will come on w/ a vengence..
    estrogen = zits!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by HORSE
    I am running a gram a week of tren e right now....

The only negative sides that I got have been slight acne,and a few weird dreams....

Doc if you have not tried tren e you might give it a shot and see if you get less sides....

Me and Nark had a discussion about the two different esters not too long ago and we both had less negative sides with the Enanthate version....

I only ran 400 and had all the sides listed in one of the above posts.

what was SO BAD, like the worst things about it you can remember
    im scared of tren too, but i keep having dreams where people like GIVE IT TO ME. like, even a teacher (last nights dream) i think its a sign.
    my worst thing was waking up in the night from a dream terrified and crying and not knowing why.

my worst thing was waking up in the night from a dream terrified and crying and not knowing why.
    welcome to menapause!

well i hope the tren e will have less sides, oh well guess i will see soon enough

frenchy is offline Associate Member
    75mg/ed tren ace here and some sides... night sweats, weird dreams, insomnia, mild aggression. ed is a bit taxing but got used to it. Nice gains. reduced bodyfat by 4% in 5 weeks so far. cardio eod and workout eod as often as possible. mine is homebrew. Also stacking with primo e3d and 750mg sust karichis/wk
    Last edited by frenchy; 06-06-2007 at 08:08 PM.

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    400mg Tren -E weekly

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerdan
    400mg Tren-E weekly
    howd u feel on that dose? thats what I want to run. how were the results?

im curious as to how people feel on this stuff. Ive heard it makes them feel shitty, Ive also heard it gives them the "god complex" feeling. obviously I want the 2nd one.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^ "God complex" will not make you very appreciated by others around you.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    75-100mg ED. Any my BP and aggression were a little nutty, no nuts without HCG .

~DB~

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    75mg ed is a great dose imo. No sides but fairly good gains. That is for Acetate of course. If you are using E remember that you are gonna get less active compound because of the long ester. So honestly I would go for 500mg per week of Enth if I was you.
    Based on "labels" if you use 500mg a week of both you are gettin less actual tren with the Enth version so keep that in mind too. I think sometimes people get scared of tren and run it too low. Not that I advocate high doses, but just in my personal experience I never got acne, cough, sweats or anything from Tren aside from some insomnia in the first week but then went away.

Mista Massive is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    75mg ed is a great dose imo. No sides but fairly good gains. That is for Acetate of course. If you are using E remember that you are gonna get less active compound because of the long ester. So honestly I would go for 500mg per week of Enth if I was you.
    Based on "labels" if you use 500mg a week of both you are gettin less actual tren with the Enth version so keep that in mind too. I think sometimes people get scared of tren and run it too low. Not that I advocate high doses, but just in my personal experience I never got acne, cough, sweats or anything from Tren aside from some insomnia in the first week but then went away.

After all the sides mentioned i can see why. what would be the lowest effective dose in your opinion. 50mg/day? 75mg/day?

i think 50mg is the lowest dose that one should consider per day or 300 to 350 mg per wk. this is how i will runit the first time,if i feel the sides were not bad, i may consider increasing the dose the next time. i would recomend newbies to thsicompound to not be an ass like myself and start with a large dose and find out the hard way that you may be a little more sensitive to the compound then others, especially with the trene since if you start at a high dose, because of the long esther, it will last a few wks (as opposed to tren a with the short esther, you could back down the dose if it was to high to help alleviate bad side effects more quickly)

Myostatinus is offline Junior Member
    William Llewellyn recommends this cycle in his anabolics 2006, indicating “Do not let the low 300-375 dose fool you, those are two very active steroids , and the combination is sure to provide quite a pronounced effect.” Those are definitely total wekly dosages, as the “ingredients” listed are only 2x10ml bottles of tren A (total 2000mg in the bottles, total for the cycle below is 1500mg)
    Weeks 1-4 tren A 150mg EW
    Weeks 2-8 tren A 225mg EW
    Weeks 5-7 Winstrol 150mg EW
    Week 8 Winstrol 100mg EW

Indeed his dosage seems quite a bit lower than what I’ve seen recommended as far as tren dosage around here dosage (I’ve mostly seen 50-100mg ED recommended, so 350-700 total EW, so double to triple Llewellyn’s recommendations).

Since I’ve never used tren before I was thinking of doing a cycle with doses about halfway between the two:
    Week s 1-4 Dianabol 35mg ED
    Weeks 1-10 test E 375mg EW tren E 250mg EW Winny 25mg ED arimidex 0.25mg ED
    Weeks 11-16 PCT
    This covers the DHT and the 19-nor, as well as at least a TRT dose of test (I was considering going to 250mg EW of test and bumping the tren a little more, but since this is my first use I preferred to remain more conservative).
    I also came across an interesting article, probably old news to the vets but interesting nonetheless:

The effect of anabolic steroids on lean body mass: the dose response curve.
    Metabolism. 1985 Jun;34(6):571-3
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...ubmed_RVDocSum

There was a nice graph that showed the linear dose-response curve from 2500 to 10000 total mg in a cycle. At More than 10 000 total mg the response curve was tapering off. (I have access to the full-text PDF at work i'll try and post the graph)

The cycle above contains 8980 mg total anabolics.
    I read somewhere that tren was 3 times as effective as test on a mg to mg basis, in that case the equivalent mg would be 13980.

I think it should be sufficient (especially for a first trial of Tren).
    What are you guys thoughts on all this??

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I ran 75mgs ed twice and I can tell u that the results were not worth the sides.
    Anyone ever notice how your sweat "Beeds" off your shoulders when your on tren ?
    Here's my opinion: I think tren has more of a half life then the "Gods" say. 500lbs cows take it, but they take it injected into their ears! Pellets last days, weeks,...60 days as a matter of fact before they're slaughtered.

I think the guys that started the tren phase back in the late 90's were wrong about the dosage just cuz of the fact thats how they converted it. What do u guys think?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    I ran 75mgs ed twice and I can tell u that the results were not worth the sides.
    Anyone ever notice how your sweat "Beeds" off your shoulders when your on tren ?
    Here's my opinion: I think tren has more of a half life then the "Gods" say. 500lbs cows take it, but they take it injected into their ears! Pellets last days, weeks,...60 days as a matter of fact before they're slaughtered.

I think the guys that started the tren phase back in the late 90's were wrong about the dosage just cuz of the fact thats how they converted it. What do u guys think?

i'am ok off 75mg ed tren a i do sweat a lot but thats about it. and i can handle that everyones diffrent tho. I have taken 125mg ed and that was way to much for me i'am pritty mild mannered but at 125mg i really tried but my fuse was so so short lol never again will i take a dosage higher than 75mg ed thats the sweet spot for me
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    i'am ok off 75mg ed tren a i do sweat a lot but thats about it. and i can handle that everyones diffrent tho. I have taken 125mg ed and that was way to much for me i'am pritty mild mannered but at 125mg i really tried but my fuse was so so short lol never again will i take a dosage higher than 75mg ed thats the sweet spot for me
    How do we know what our dosage was though? I started taking this sh!t in the late 90's and I'll be honest...I didn't know what I was doing when I converted it. I had all kinds of particles and pieces in the oil but did I care? lol NOOOOO!! I injected it anyway. I think my stuff i first took was probably really strong cuz I didn't get much of it once it came out of the wahtman filter, maybe 25mls? Dam i'm trying to remember....

How do we know what our dosage was though? I started taking this sh!t in the late 90's and I'll be honest...I didn't know what I was doing when I converted it. I had all kinds of particles and pieces in the oil but did I care? lol NOOOOO!! I injected it anyway. I think my stuff i first took was probably really strong cuz I didn't get much of it once it came out of the wahtman filter, maybe 25mls? Dam i'm trying to remember....

lol your to old school for me ive never converted pellets before just converted tren a powder
    no open source posting

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    lol your to old school for me ive never converted pellets before just converted tren a powder
    they have powder now? lol No more dealing with the vet pellets? Nice........

yep powder now mate. No more pellets
    no open source posting

detailed detection times

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    I have several times...But I used the crystal fina method. Dissolves the fina/binders into solution. Then seperates to get fina powder.

I've gone from 50mg-100mg ED. My next will go back to 75mg ED...Not that 100 was "too high" but I think I was trying to make up for some other shortcomings in my plan.

50mg ED is a great dose though...

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Im doing 150 eod, but just started this week.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    100mg tren a ed. No night sweats anymore for some reason. Vivid dreams, no cough, no acne, increased heart rate, aggression and strength. I personally don't run it higher than 100 because of the moods it puts me in.

JHC
    JHC is offline New Member
    i did 400 a week of tren e for 5 weeks to kick off my current cycle. had major night sweats, got out of breath easy- especially having sex. felt crappy most the time except in the gym- monster workouts and strenght gains like mad. tren will be a much bigger part of my next cycle. good stuff!

Myostatinus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Myostatinus
    I also came across an interesting article, probably old news to the vets but interesting nonetheless:

The effect of anabolic steroids on lean body mass: the dose response curve.
    Metabolism. 1985 Jun;34(6):571-3
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...ubmed_RVDocSum

There was a nice graph that showed the linear dose-response curve from 2500 to 10000 total mg in a cycle. At More than 10 000 total mg the response curve was tapering off. (I have access to the full-text PDF at work i'll try and post the graph)
    Here is the graph in question

I've placed the whole study on rapidshare:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/38573451...curve.pdf.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information