Switch is offline Junior Member

Question Dianabol and Winny

Can you take Winstrol and Dianabol orals at the same time during a cycle, I was thinking 50mgs winny 30 mgs D-bol. Would this work?

MrNice is offline Banned
    Yes and it would be a pretty effective oral-only cycle.

Though expect a lot of flak for it from people who don't know anything

Huckster is offline Associate Member
    What are your goals?

I was thinking myself of:

1-12 Test E 500mg/wk
    1-4 40mg/d dbol
    6-14 50mg/d winny tabs.

Was going to do this for a lean/bulk cycle. But decided against it (very harsh on the liver). Chose instead to do

1-12 Test E
    1-4 40mg/d dbol
    6-14 50mg/d Anavar

I'm on week 5 now. One thing about dbol and me is that I get addicted! I cheated last night and to 20mgs pre workout. I may keep doing this until I start the Var next week.

To your question though, you probably shouldn't run them simaltaniously. DBol and Winny serve two very different purposes. If you don't mind what it may be doing to your liver you might have decent results if you do the winny at the back end of the cycle and dbol frontloading. Are you running test?

yea I'm running 500mgs test e 600mgs eq, I'm on week 6 and today I'm supposed to start Winny today. I wanted to gain more bulk though, I've gained roughly 14lbs since I started the cycle and when you include water weight I dont think thats a whole lot. I have dianabol too though and kind of want to take that for 6 weeks for the extra size.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    run a 12 wks cycle do the dbol the first 4 wks and than the winny the last four wk

Quote Originally Posted by MrNice

Though expect a lot of flak for it from people who don't know anything
    an oral only cycle!? lol! looks like you dont know very much if you actually think this is a real good idea

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    run a 12 wks cycle do the dbol the first 4 wks and than the winny the last four wk
    I like this idea alot better than running the 2 orals at the same time. Dbol and winny are pretty toxic so I'd rather be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by testisbest
    I like this idea alot better than running the 2 orals at the same time. Dbol and winny are pretty toxic so I'd rather be safe.
    exactly! it would probably work better for you for using anavar instead of dbol for the first 4 wks and than the winny the last 4wks because the anavar is very mild on the liver in terms of toxicity. but on the other hand if you8 already have both compounds and arent looking to purchase anything else, run it the way i told you to in the first place,but get some milk thistel to run throughout your entire cycle to help your liver out

MrNice is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    an oral only cycle!? lol! looks like you dont know very much if you actually think this is a real good idea
    !omg! lolololol an oral only cycle! lol!

Cuz its impossible to keep any muscle gained off an oral only cycle right?

Might not be the best idea but as an oral only cycle its quite effective.

MrNice is offline Banned
    Note I said an effective oral-only cycle. I didn't say this was a "real good idea" like you suggested I did.

Huckster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch
    yea I'm running 500mgs test e 600mgs eq, I'm on week 6 and today I'm supposed to start Winny today....
    YO! Dude said hes running testE!

MrNice is offline Banned
    Yes I saw that, but he originally didn't mention it, hence my assumption he might be running an oral only cycle

!omg! lolololol an oral only cycle! lol!

Cuz its impossible to keep any muscle gained off an oral only cycle right?

Might not be the best idea but as an oral only cycle its quite effective.
    yes it can work but it will have consequences and it will take a a toll on your liver, it is a very bad idea IMO

Note I said an effective oral-only cycle. I didn't say this was a "real good idea" like you suggested I did.
    ok well do me a favor, if you know this is a bad idea, than tell the guy if you think he may be trying to run an all oral cycle. be clear or people here will make big mistakes. dont condone the bad idea(even though in this situation, that wasnt the case)

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    That is a lot on the Liver. But I see that your not running them together. With a 2 week break in between. I don't think it's my place to tell someone what to do or how to do it but I just give my .02
    If this is what you want to do then do it. D-bol is fine. Keep the 2 weeks off between for a small break on the liver then do the winny. I would say for 4 or 6 weeks just because of the load you gave your liver all ready.
    Then follow it up with a LFT Liver Function Test a week after.
    Good Luck
    Buff

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch
    yea I'm running 500mgs test e 600mgs eq, I'm on week 6 and today I'm supposed to start Winny today. I wanted to gain more bulk though, I've gained roughly 14lbs since I started the cycle and when you include water weight I dont think thats a whole lot. I have dianabol too though and kind of want to take that for 6 weeks for the extra size.
    Perhaps you should re-evaluate your diet if youre not gaining weight. Even if you take more steroids and your diet sucks, you wont gain weight. I think 14 lbs in 6 weeks is good considering youre using long estered gear

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    Perhaps you should re-evaluate your diet if youre not gaining weight. Even if you take more steroids and your diet sucks, you wont gain weight. I think 14 lbs in 6 weeks is good considering youre using long estered gear
    Thanks for reading the second post. Yea my diets great, its as much as I can eat with work and everything. I think I might do things kinda backwards and finish the last 6 weeks with d-bol and save the winstrol for another cycle. Thanks for the help

Thread Information