briancb1 is offline Member

Mexico AAS? hahahaha....

Ok, got back from Ensenada and all I have to say is "HAHAHAHA"

I laugh at their extremely high prices for like 1 loaded syringe... It cost like 10x as much to do a cycle with their "pharmacy" crap.

I also loved how they wouldn't budge with their prices and how fake some of that stuff looked. Have you ever seen red winstrol ?

Anyone going down there, unless you know where to go don't bother it was such a joke...

peace

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    I noticed the same thing about a year ago. I had a friend who lives pretty close to the border and instead of bringing it over he would go down every week and load up there. Know that I know what I know now no wonder he didn't get any bigger.
    Buff

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    they are not all fake and they are not all more exspensive.u do have to know where to go though for the legit gear and good prices.i personaly have never tried but there are bros on here who've had great results from mexi-gear

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Mexico is done for me. It's nothing like it used to be. Mexico is a thing of the past for me...

IFR
    IFR is offline Associate Member
    I know what you mean. Basically you gotta look at mexico like this. You can get what you want without a script. So with that you can take advantage of that situation. When I go I never buy off the shelf except for one place out of thousands. Like I said before, all you do is order what it is you want from the manufacture you want and you will get legit stuff. That is all I use mexico for is the access. But if you want to order you gotta be there a few days of live close to mexico. Edited. Check your PMs.

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    You just gotta know where to go I live about 15 minutes from the border and have got great prices and legit stuff. It's actually hard for me not to want to stay on it all the time because it's just as easy as going to gnc and it's cheaper to buy a 12 week cycle than it is for 12 weeks of supplements that won't work as well.

IFR
    IFR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-41-sd
    You just gotta know where to go I live about 15 minutes from the border and have got great prices and legit stuff. It's actually hard for me not to want to stay on it all the time because it's just as easy as going to gnc and it's cheaper to buy a 12 week cycle than it is for 12 weeks of supplements that won't work as well.

I couldnt agree with you more. I pay about the same for a 12 week cycle that I would for a few supplments. It was trial and error for me going to all the pharm's and buying fakes. But now that I know where to go it is real easy.

Decoder is offline Banned
    Mexico is a thing of the past, I liked using denkall back in the day and qv but now its all fake.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    This thread is unacceptable...

Reported.

Lion King is offline Junior Member
    Just curious, why is this thread unacceptable? I have'nt seen any sources posted.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    ^ Price discussion is not in accordance with the policies of this board....also, post #5 is fishy.

Case closed.

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    more schmucks

Thread Information