clubbinkid is offline Associate Member

Deca/Tren/Test Prop

I was thinking about running
    Deca 300mg 1-8 wks
    Tren 300mg 1-8 wks
    Test prop 150mg 1-8 wks

Does anyone think this is good, I was told its fine, but I would like a 2nd opinion. If not let know what u think

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Deca should be run longer than 8 weeks because of its long esther, recommended is 10-12 weeks, you should also run the prop for another 2 weeks after the deca, to prevent sexual dysfunction.

Mixing two drugs with a high affinity for progesterone stimulation is a bad idea, generally the consensus is to avoid running deca and tren together to avoid high levels of progesterone and prolactin related sides

You are going to need to run anti progesterone drugs on this cycle, as well as something such as nolva or aromasin to combat water retention. PCT is very important in this cycle, deca and tren shut you down harder than anything else, I would drop the tren.

You need to lay out your age, cycle experience, bf% etc for the rest of the members to critique further. I would reccomend modifying this cycle.

Good luck

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    good advice Amorphic!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by clubbinkid
    I was thinking about running
    Deca 300mg 1-8 wks
    Tren 300mg 1-8 wks
    Test prop 150mg 1-8 wks

Does anyone think this is good, I was told its fine, but I would like a 2nd opinion. If not let know what u think
    THEY lied..
    deca is fine at 8 weeks if u know how to FRONTLOAD w/ it effectively.. otherwise u really wanna run NPP
    prop needs to be ran about 18days PAST ur last administration of deca if not longer

ur test is too high, u really dont want that much estrogen floating around in ur system w/ that much nor group compounds.

all inall i give it a C for effort and F for quality.

Thread Information