D-CELL is offline New Member

UGL Test-e or Test Prop

Alright, I am planning to start on my second cylce with 20ml UGL satchets. I'm just trying to decide which test should i use, Test-e or Test Prop? I've done the research on both and saw the differences but i guess getting feedback from memebrs about these test can help me decide.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ***ends. Test is test. You will get a little less bloat and it will start to work quicker with prop. also you have more frequent injections.

Sachets=garbage

i prefer test e, but i dont want to shoot every day or every other day. i just use d-bol to kick start so i dont have to wait to see results.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    As stated above by gixxerboy1, test is test.

However the esters are different, Test E has a longer ester attached meaning it has a relatively longer kick in time (4-6 weeks) and will remain in your system for a longer time as well.

Test P has a short ester attached, thus taking a shorter amount of time for the compound to kick in (3-4 days). It also will leave your system at a relatively faster rate than Test E.

IMO thats really the only difference between them, bloating and water ret can be controlled with how your diet is structured and whether you use an AI.

~GHO5T~

D-CELL is offline New Member
    cool, that is what i got out of my research also i was just unsure which to take. I have to resort to satchets from a UGL b/c i have already received my 3rd customs letter. I did find a reputable domestic UGL.

Thread Information