splash is offline New Member

Over 40 2nd cycle looking for 2 cents

Stats: 6'2" #230 BF 11% 6 yrs training 5 days/wk

Have always been fit! Hard gainer til first cycle 1 yr ago. 6 yrs ago I weighted #183

first cycle was:
    1-14 Test e 400mg/wk
    1-12 Decca 300mg/wk
    1-14 Primo 100mg/wk

PCT included HCG , Proviran, Nolvadex

NOW INTENDED CYCLE will be:
    1-10 Test E 500mg/wk
    1-8 Decca 400mg/wk
    1-4 Anadrol 50 50-100mg/wk (50 1st wk / 100 2-4 wk)

PCT included HCG, Proviran, Nolvadex

Goal is to gain 10-15 lbs. muscle and after PCT be able to lean down to 7-9% BF and still be over 230#

MY diet is spot on (AVG 400 gms protein & 4300 cals per day)and has been for over a year now. One cheat meal every other week. I have had 2 drinking occations in the last year.

I cardio in the AM 5 days a wk for 30-40 mins.

What do you think I can achieve from this cycle?

yahya1966 is offline Junior Member
    good cycle, test and deca is my bread and butter, puts on good quality mass.

but, if it were me, i would run the deca at least 2x bodyweight, say 500mg/wk just to round it up. i would run the test e at 750mg/wk, but 600 is ok at the minimum. i would also run the deca for 12 wks and the test for 14, but you can go 10 wks and 12 wks if you want. i prefer to run hcg during cycle or at the end, but i wouldn't run it during pct. same for proviron . i would not run nolvadex with a 19-nor at all, but that's just me. you should also probably add an ai during cycle, or at least have one on hand. for pct i would just run clomid and an ai such as arimidex or aromasin .

btw, how old are you? i'll be 41 in august.

skank is offline Member
    Why only 8 weeks of Deca ? I think you would be better off closer to the length of your 1st cycle, maybe try 10 or 11 Deca and 12 Test.

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yahya1966
    good cycle, test and deca is my bread and butter, puts on good quality mass.

but, if it were me, i would run the deca at least 2x bodyweight, say 500mg/wk just to round it up. i would run the test e at 750mg/wk, but 600 is ok at the minimum. i would also run the deca for 12 wks and the test for 14, but you can go 10 wks and 12 wks if you want. i prefer to run hcg during cycle or at the end, but i wouldn't run it during pct. same for proviron . i would not run nolvadex with a 19-nor at all, but that's just me. you should also probably add an ai during cycle, or at least have one on hand. for pct i would just run clomid and an ai such as arimidex or aromasin .

btw, how old are you? i'll be 41 in august.
    i disagree with the somewat with the length and strength u recommend 500mg test e and 400mg deca will give u great results no need to jack up ur intake on ur 2nd cycle also 10 weeks and 12 wks will be fine. My dad is over 40 and for his second cycle he did 500mg test e and 300mg deca and had amazing results

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    looks a good cycle,if it were me id run the deca and test for 12 weeks,i think ull gain 20lbs and keep 15 easy

hillshooter is offline Associate Member
    I like it. I would run it for 12 weeks as well. WHy not aromasin for PCT?

Thread Information