needsomehelp is offline Associate Member

on andriol and sore?!

doing 240 mg a day with food spread over day into night...diet is about 3000 calories...DECENT menu.

I'm 210, 5'11. Pretty strong kid, however, I've been running before workout approx 2 to 3 miles and now my muscles are sore, like they get when returning to gym, or, after a HARD workout..used var b4 with no soreness. trying to get strong, i a bit ripped and lose 10 lbs.

Why sore? Calorie deficient? Also I posted two other times on cycle questions with no reponses. What the f**k, this sustanon guy gets more attention then real rookies trying to learn there way...! it is some funny shit admittadly...2 vials..HA. bust out the milk thistle..

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    Well without knowing all your specifics calorie deficient is very possible. How are you eating prior to running? Are you drinking excessive water before running? There are just so many physiology issues that can cause this. Plus I think running that hard before a work out is really going to lead to a large lactic acid release. Try switching up your workout. Run in the early in the day rest and eat then go lift and see how that works for ya. Just try different thing to see how your body works.
    Good Luck
    Buff

will try. Thanks for th feedback. Yes I drink lot of watr during the day. Say 8 good size cups...thought that was a good thing.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Why are you running before workout? wouldnt it be better after?

I find it loosens me up alot..PARTICULARLY cause I've been getting sore. I'll try switching it up with some stretching first. Opinions always appreciated.

Thread Information