• 2 Post By JaneDoe
  • 4 Post By Cuz
  • 3 Post By Fluidic Kimbo
  • 6 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By kbunyan

Thread: Hi, I am an addict - Steroids and addiction

Dgs59 is offline Member

Hi, I am an addict - Steroids and addiction

Bit frustrated today, had a huge conversation with my gf (who doesn't approve the use of steroids ) talking about benifits and lifestyle improvements when using steroids.

She says I will lose all my gains and will look and lift average and sex will be average if I go natty therefore I will never go off gear because of what I have achieved with using gear, which means if I ever go off I won't be able to survive therefore that makes me an addict just like a cocaine user can't go off easily, so what's the difference between you and cocaine user

I can tell more then a 1000 differences between me and cocaine user but let's not go that way...

Just wanted to ask if there are any non technical articles for newbies to read which actually describe the benefits of using steroids and not the unwanted propaganda of how bad they are for you
    Last edited by Dgs59; 01-30-2020 at 08:15 PM.
    JaneDoe likes this.

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like you need to juice up and get a better girl

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    I don’t waste my time arguing with someone who doesn’t have even the slightest clue as to what they’re talking about. I mean if you want to waste the mental energy go ahead, but I’d probably take my enhanced sex drive else where
    Quester, C27H40O3, Dgs59 and 6 others like this.

sv.elia is offline Thinkin' Bold
    It's a let's agree to disagree situation.

Some of my family members lectured me with similar arguments on gym and whey powder, like, you will be so fat and unhealthy from all the liver-tiring protein when you quit. I tried to make a point that it's a lifestyle which means I won't quit (unless I get really broke or severely injured), and also whey is healthier than their sources of protein which are high in fats (sausage, beef/russian salad, the norm around here), all the talk to no avail. I don't necearily advocate whey protein, but in this context it was a better alternative. Nobody cooks lean meat without adding a large amount of oil to it. I guess it's cultural.

I'd never start a topic on aas in the family, it's way too personal.
    Dgs59, Livinlean, Quester and 3 others like this.
    “The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it. ” - Roseanne Barr

CA_DXB_85 is offline Associate Member
    Honestly bro, people who don't know shit about this lifestyle and don't lift don't understand and will simply never understand.
    This is something most of us here live for... At times, if u think about it, it is like an addiction... You go nuts and lose your shit when u don't lift and see them gainz popping out. I simply would kill a few clients right off the bat if I wasn't able to go to the gym daily and unload all my stress and frustration at everyday life stuff.
    And about the PEDs, let's face it, we all take the supplements and try our best to protect our livers, kidneys and other organs but we know deep inside we are fucking some shit up and just ignore that lol.

At the end of the day, u only live once and you gotta do what makes u fucking happy and enjoy it while it lasts... Look at Kobe Bryant, he did not plan to wake up and die in a helicopter crash at 41... And take his daughter down with him...
    Dgs59, Test Monsterone and JaneDoe like this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    The best defense is that you do it because you need it. At this point you probably do need it. Unless you want to come off and be cool with low-medium testosterone .

It’s hard to justify it when you are also getting cosmetic results from it. This is why I waited 16 years to do it. I didn’t want the stigma associated with steroids . When I finally had what I considered low testosterone , I said screw it and have been on since. I wish I didn’t have to be. I would gladly go back to when I was 23 and my test was in the high 800s.

Now I think that if you are experiencing negative side effects (like anger, mood swings, hair loss, acne, high blood pressure, etc.), especially those that affect her, then she is going to focus on what she deems as unnecessary and dangerous; steroids.

So the solution, I think, is to consistently show her that you are not affected in negative ways and that she is safe with you. You have to understand, steroids have been vilified so much by the media and society, it’s no wonder that people are going to respond negatively when they find out you do steroids.
    sv.elia and Dgs59 like this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I - unlike most, have a very firm grasp on addiction. . . It has taken the lives of the people closest to me & is sucking the life out of us like a black hole

I gave up my other addictions to pursue roids. Is this a solution? No(it's called substituting) . . . But, I am far above 12 step bullshit. The things I have seen & done would make any Regi Miller cry. . . Oh well, I’m still standing & firmer than most

Roids fuck all of us prematurely, in comparison

It’s quite similar talking to a morbidly obese person. They aren’t as dumb as they look - they just choose(choose & can't are so so closely related) not to stop, they know what they are addicted to. . . Imo quite similar to Rich, Golias & the other 300 pound monstrosities

If I drop all roids will I most likely live longer? Sure, most likely - but, why do I chose to reduce my life span? Well - looks aren't everything, right?!

Like food, roids aren’t gonna kill us - it’s the tidal wave of shit that surrounds all addictions that will eventually take us under

Yup - addicted to roids. . . Oh well, I look great & I feel great < it’s a whole different type of addiction a juicer has

Everything I have been addicted to, I’m still addicted to - addiction is for life. . . This is just management of the addiction

If I smoke a cigarette - I have one, here & there. Not buy a carton & smoke like a chimney

When talking about gear - I handle it the same way. Moderation is the key to lasting in this game of life. . .

And, last but not least - if steroids were my only or worst addiction < shit, I wouldn’t even think twice about it.

Reminds me of this, when I heard it for the 1st time shit just snapped into place. . .Still wanna meet this guy one of these years, if he can do it - anyone can. . . . Apparently we have more in common than once thaught

Last edited by < <Samson> >; 01-31-2020 at 07:26 AM.
    Dgs59 likes this.

99JT is offline Member
    I'm by no means am addicted (sarcasm) when I first started I said I was going to run one cycle and be done and that's exactly what I did it just never ended. If anyone says anything I just tell them I could have chosen Manny different drugs which could kill me the first try but I didn't.
    Last edited by 99JT; 01-31-2020 at 11:38 AM.
    Dgs59 and < <Samson> > like this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Steroids save lives, yes they do save lives.

Exogenous testosterone for example, takes several men out of shit when his T levels drop.

Oxymetholone even for example is used in the treatment of HIV etc.

So people demonize steroids without really knowing what they are ...

Well, you know how different a drug addict is from someone who isn't ??

It is the dose that the user takes.

If you are a guy who abuses steroids, you can be put in the same place as a cocaine user and narcotic.

Everything that is exaggerated will harm our health, but fuck it ..

A correct cycle for Ped's will provide you with a lot of well-being and longevity in your mind and body health.
    Everyone who uses AAS for performance must know the correct doses of the hormones to be taken.
    If you abuse oral steroids with certain frequency, it is certain that your liver and kidneys will suck in the future.
    I also think that users of amphetamines, methamphetamines etc ... They are people who are willing to kill to use their drugs ..We steroid users do no harm to anyone .... Except ourselves if we abuse them ... So fuck it, let's live our lives and be happy.
    Dgs59 and 99JT like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Welcome to the club, have a seat or look around. Plenty of stories to tell here...fact is, we’re all addicted in some sort of fashion

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    I can tell more then a 1000 differences between me and cocaine user but let's not go that way...
    It isn't what goes into a man that makes him unclean, but what comes out of him.
    Dgs59, sv.elia and Quester like this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When people who love you give you advice, just listen and say thank you.
    Everyone's input is of value, even if it is wrong.

The important thing is that you validate others with your ear and validate yourself with your actions.

kbunyan is offline Associate Member
    Yeah when i started making serious gains and changes in physical appearance, my family and friends wanted to intervene. Started by saying i shouldn't do drugs or steroids , i simply said with a very serious look "aren't those illegal?" And that was end of discussion.

Btw everyone in extended family is obese (even with keto diet) couple of cousins have seriously damaged liver from keto(they don't drink or smoke etc)
    Dgs59 likes this.

Thread Information