Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Stosh_112

Thread: Ethyl Oleate! Test Prop! WHAT A JOKE!!!

Billytk03z is offline Member

Ethyl Oleate! Test Prop! WHAT A JOKE!!!

finally been using the new line of Test Prop from my source made with ethyl oleate the past week and I can say I notice no damn difference in Pain with ethyl oleate and grape seed oil..... I think its safe to say that test prop is just one of those esters that the pain cant be masked or made painless........

MrNice is offline Banned
    I don't think your personal experience with test prop and your 2 cycles can be extrapolated across the board for all users of prop.

Many people have problems with EO itself, maybe you do too.

Quote Originally Posted by MrNice
    I don't think your personal experience with test prop and your 2 cycles can be extrapolated across the board for all users of prop.

Many people have problems with EO itself, maybe you do too.
    Bro, if you know anything about prop/esters, (and if im not mistaken from what read) its the short esters in the prop or the prop itself that causes the pain... not the Ethyl oleate, grape seed oil, cotton seed oil, etc.....

Injection with prop is no problem... its the following days where the pain comes on and increases.....

I have shot Cyp, Ent, and Sus (which has a little prop in it) and I have never had any problems with post pain injection.....

But to be fair... I would like to hear from some bros who do not experience any kind of post injection pain when using test prop...

MrNice is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z
    Bro, if you know anything about prop/esters, (and if im not mistaken from what read) its the short esters in the prop or the prop itself that causes the pain... not the Ethyl oleate, grape seed oil, cotton seed oil, etc.....

Injection with prop is no problem... its the following days where the pain comes on and increases.....

I have shot Cyp, Ent, and Sus (which has a little prop in it) and I have never had any problems with post pain injection.....

But to be fair... I would like to hear from some bros who do not experience any kind of post injection pain when using test prop...
    Oh of course, I know nothing about prop/esters, you're the know-it-all king I take it?

I know prop can be painful, I also know its easy to make it painless and that prop suspended in EO can be painless. so STFU and quit acting like you know what you're talking about.

I have made painless prop, I have friends who have made painless prop. Plenty of people have run painless prop and bought painless prop from UGL's.

EO solves the pain factor for MOST people, some people however are sensitive to EO itself, so that MIGHT be your problem.

That's all I was saying, so don't come across like I don't know what I'm talking about

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    cool down guys LOL. Everyone is sensitive to different things. I think the point he is missing is that we are able to shoot it easier and most of the time brew it at a higher dose w/ relatively the same pain. I dont get pain from prop either way it is. Ive done ED injections of 2cc 125mg/ml prop and very little pain, my boy used the same gear and stopped at day three b/c he was crippled. but no need to argue like this boys

MrNice is offline Banned
    Yeah didn't mean to come across like an ass, just don't like it when some genius thinks he knows it all and completely misconstrues what I said.

"Bro, if you know anything..." is a pretty ignorant thing to say when he clearly doesn't know much.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I have made prop with EO and GSO at 100mg/ml. Painless.

What's the concentration of your gear?

Quote Originally Posted by MrNice
    Yeah didn't mean to come across like an ass, just don't like it when some genius thinks he knows it all and completely misconstrues what I said.

"Bro, if you know anything..." is a pretty ignorant thing to say when he clearly doesn't know much.

My bad if it came across as insensitive! all I was making is a general broad blanket statement (toward everyone not singling out you)..... Also I never come across as know it all.... thats why i am on this board to learn and do things better.....

with that being said...

my gear is 10ml/ 200mg test prop in ethyl oleate...... I can tolerate the shots in my glutes and delts no problem, but its the quads which cripple me in the following days... you gotta see me walk up and down stairs in the following days of shooting in my quads, its hillarious... I got to side step up and down...... lol

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z
    My bad if it came across as insensitive! all I was making is a general broad blanket statement (toward everyone not singling out you)..... Also I never come across as know it all.... thats why i am on this board to learn and do things better.....

with that being said...

my gear is 10ml/ 200mg test prop in ethyl oleate...... I can tolerate the shots in my glutes and delts no problem, but its the quads which cripple me in the following days... you gotta see me walk up and down stairs in the following days of shooting in my quads, its hillarious... I got to side step up and down...... lol

no wonder 200 MG/ML! of course its gonna hurt. that is one hell of a dose bro!!!!!

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    i just made 200mgs/ml prop and its not very painful at all. not enough to make me limp around anyways. this is what i dont get about prop, painful for some, not so painful for others.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Usually injectable compound(s) based in EO are relatively painless.

I have administered compounds such as Prop and also Test Suspension both based in EO, dosages have ranged from 100-300mg/ed and all administrations have been relatively painless.

IMO there are numerous other aspects that can result in injection pain and post injection pain, other than the compound itself (moving needle too much during administration, administering the compound too quickly, hitting a nerve during admistration, or using improper injection protocol).

~GHO5T~

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    I've shot prop that has put me in a wheelchair and I've shot prop that was without a hitch.

Drchimricholds is offline New Member
    Im having same exact problem. Prop kills me

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Try a 50/50,Eo/mct at 150mg of prop with a 1.5ba and 18bb. G2G
    DAAS likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've been running prop for the first time 100% painless going in no pip either. It's Teragon a Canadian ugl, I think any gear can be made to be painless other than winny.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Mine only hurts the day and second day after roughly, maybe a little more. Sometimes it doesn't hurt, but most of the time it does. Kind of annoying to me, not to mention the frequency of injecting and rotating through the many places. With a longer ester it rarely hurts, and I can do it twice a week and simply rotate quads and glutes.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    The higher the concentration I have, the more PIP. However, I don't brew myself, it's UGL.

Anyone ever use pharm grade test prop?

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    100mg/mL in MCT with no EO, and it was fairly painless. Its the concentration that matters really.

Thread Information