bat4th is offline New Member

Test Prop and Test Cyp

Ok Ive been through several cycles over the last 5 years (test cyp, deca , dbol . Even with clomid/pregnyl at end of cycle catabolism eats me up.

I like Test prop, it does not make me retain water but its like shooting a golf ball in the ass. This cycle Im trying something different Im doing my shots every 3 days 2ml, but its 1ml prop and 1 ml cyp.

what do you guys think? Can I expect similar results?

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bat4th
    Ok Ive been through several cycles over the last 5 years (test cyp, deca , dbol . Even with clomid/pregnyl at end of cycle catabolism eats me up.

I like Test prop, it does not make me retain water but its like shooting a golf ball in the ass. This cycle Im trying something different Im doing my shots every 3 days 2ml, but its 1ml prop and 1 ml cyp.

what do you guys think? Can I expect similar results?
    Similar results compared to what bro?

Also what are the compounds you have possession of dosed at?

~GHO5T~

frank2738 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    i am using prop for the first time. it has been a week of eod injections. i have used 23g and 25g syringes. i find 23g give the golf ball effect, while the 25g did nothing at all. i have not felt a bit of pain when using the 25g's. the only thing w/the 25g's is that it's hard to push the gear through. but it's worth it! try 25g's and heat the syringe w/the gear in it under hot running water for 20 seconds.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    how fast r u injecting with the 23s

my gear is 23g 1.5 needle. My Juice is British Dragon Testabol ***ot 200 and ** Testabol Prop 100

I just want to make sure this combo works well, I know test cyp only needs to be shot 2x per week and a total of 4ml and test prop is eod shooting at around 1ml for each shot.

am I way off with what Im doing?

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bat4th
    my gear is 23g 1.5 needle. My Juice is British Dragon Testabol ***ot 200 and ** Testabol Prop 100

I just want to make sure this combo works well, I know test cyp only needs to be shot 2x per week and a total of 4ml and test prop is eod shooting at around 1ml for each shot.

am I way off with what Im doing?
    Juice is referred to as "gear" / needles referred to as "pins" (helper for ya )

Prop can be ran ED or EOD, Cyp can re ran every 3.5 days (just do every 3 days)

I would think you'd be alright if you did prop with cyp every 3 days. I don't see the big fuss.

There's some mex gear I came across a while ago, contained: Prop 50mg, and Test E 200mg.

See what others say as well.

thanks

its not a big deal I normally dont take two test's at the same time. I just want to make sure that my plan is not abnormal.

Thanks for the help..

Thread Information