Diesel 10 is offline New Member

No More Mr. Natural...Need Advice

Hey great forum. Learned a ton in a short time but with so many opinions its hard to know what works best for the individual. I am looking for someone from the "old school" to give me some help. I am approaching 40 and have lifted clean for almost 20 years. A month ago I had some bloodwork done and my natural test levels were in the shitter. I can verify this because my strength is way down along with my sex drive. I am looking to get on a cycle of test (or ???) but don't want to gain any water weight. I've worked hard to get most of my fat off this year (cardio 3x week) and want to keep from smoothing out. My buddy suggest (1) shot a week (2cc's) of sus 250 or test Cyp. What do you guys think? Thank you in advance for any advice.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Bro, if your Test levels are in the "shitter", you may want to look into HRT. You are at the age where it is reasonable to consider. Do some research on it and talk to your doctor.

drewvox is offline Junior Member
    You could always get some letro in case you put on water weight.

drewvox is offline Junior Member
    And yes, great point titleist. If your test levels are too low you can get hooked up by the doc instead of your local dealer

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drewvox
    And yes, great point titleist. If your test levels are too low you can get hooked up by the doc instead of your local dealer
    Yeah, I would do this. Your health insurance should cover it too, just like any other medicine. The dosage they give you though will be very low, like 250 mg/week or every two weeks. If youre looking to just get back to how you were when you were younger than HRT would be for you.

Thread Information