newbie-erok is offline New Member

Andriol - only thing I am can take - how much?

I am 30 years old 5'10'' 170 lbs with 23% body fat where the majority of the fat is in my stomach. I am doing exercise with trainers 3 days a week, jumping rope every morning and night for 15 minutes, and swimming 500 to 1000 meters 3 days a week to reduce my stomach and bulk up everywhere else.

The only drug I have access to is Andriol . Money for this drug means nothing to me and I don't mind taking 10 pills a day. I 100% refuse to do an injection as I have a strong phobia of needles and have even passed out from looking at them. Please don't laugh.

My question is... Will 10 pills a day / 400mg for a full month benefit me in any way or do I need to purchase more pills. I can't buy anything else and again I completely refused to use needles. I just want my arms and chest to bulk up. I have a 38 inch chest and would like to reach at least a 40 by August. I am working out 1.5 hours a day and consuming 4000 calories a day which includes about 350 grams of protein a day. I am just looking for an added boost for my workouts to gain more mass and muscle.

In case you didn't read I have a phobia of needles and CAN NOT do Injections.

Any advise other than "get over your fear of needles" is welcome and appreciated. I am only doing this for appearance and have no other benefit.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Even with andriol or anything for that matter it looks like youre doing way too much activity to build enough muscle...

CD

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    agreed with above ^^

Look at changing your excercise routine before taking AS. At that ammount of BF the least of your worries is gaining muscle/ I would look at preserving any muscle you have and running a decent cutting diet and training programme. When BF is lower then maybe consider AS.

newbie-erok is offline New Member
    Thank you for the advice. Perhaps I should just continue until I get my overall body fat down and then change my routine to be purely lifting weights with teh AS.

Thread Information