ragedeluge is offline New Member

Looking to do first cycle, advise?

HI! I am looking to perform my first cycle, I know thats a very basic and broad question so here is some personal information that could help you decide what would be good for me:

STATS
    I am 180lbs, 12.3bf (varies from time to time by 1%), 5'11"

DIET
    I have been an overeater all of my life people are always in awe of the amount of food I can consume, Texas roadhouse the other day 2 full slabs of ribs 5 mashed potatoes, a salad, chili, and steak fries. I eat like this most of the time. Before the marine corps 2 years ago I ate the same way but was 150 pounds, sometime during boot it changed. Despite my eating conditions I am very lean.

TRAINING
    As for training, since I am infantry my diet is always in shambles as is my availability to train. That's why I've learned to improvise. In the weight room I lift the bar from the ground to my chest then pump above my head then rinse and repeat, for some odd reason the name of the workout evades me. I had been a dedicated gym lurker for a long while before I decided to change my routine from basic bench , curls, and squats; to a more fighting orientated workout. That one lift...I cannot think of atm, I do weighted uppercuts, heavy a**ominal crunches(ie 75lbs add). I figure when I juice that I will change my routine heavily though, because then it's not necessarily about performance its size, which I am trying to obtain. So my workout will encompass more training in each individual muscle sector. So it all builds up. Back to the beginning we go out in the field to train on the upwards of 2 weeks at a time. In which we eat MRE's nast ass sh!t with loads of carbs. So I bring my own protein etc. Instead of weights I do body weighted workouts, chin ups on trees, one armed pushups, leg pistols(one legged squat), we hump(hike) with a good amount of weight on our backs for hours too. We just received heavier sappis(sapping plates to deter incoming baddie bullets from smushing my internals)...a lot heavier, I'd like to be able to wear them with confidence so I'm not struggling all of the time. I cardio once in a while not too often due to a heel injury where I almost snapped my planters Fashius tendon. I've been told that my strength is enormous for my size, I think thats considered explosive strength though, the intensity that comes from quick impulse muscle contractions rather than extended performance. So my 285 bench I recently hit is nothing in correlation to throwing a 250 pound guy around on the mat with ease even if hes a way more experienced grappler. I'm not sure if that info is needed but its a tidbit about me.

GOALS
    I'd say I want to reach 191 or around there and be fully ripped like less than 12%bf, that seems very very obtainable considering I'm 10 pounds off, if I hit 200 so be it. Obviously the strength gains would benefit my fighting regimen as well...that speaks for itself. And theres always self confidence, feeling admired etc etc...

PCT KNOWLEDGE
    I know a good amount about the broad spectrum of steroids . However since I'm here obviously I'm trying to increase my knowledge database of PCT. I know that most people use clomid and nolvadex and I know why as well. Thats very basic though, I'd like to know the smaller things people take as well and on a daily/weekly basis. Like I heard b-6 is vital for deca , I didn't know that but I read it. However I was hoping that someone very knowledgeable dedicated to helping others would be able to point something like that out to me and say hey man, you gotta do this.

As for actual AAS gear? I'd really really like to start it and I've read a good amount about scammers I am very hesitant to buy anything, I'm not going to ask for a source to find any, its very very bad out there I realize that, it seems people sort of guess and try it and if it works great if not try again. I'm no different than everyone else so that's what I will also do lol

Sorry for rambling, anyone out there who can offer a cycle that would be good to begin with feel free to say: What in your opinion would be a good cycle stack for me to begin with?
    Any questions post 'em, I'll answer 'em~

Thanks for listening,

~Rager

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Age?

MrNice is offline Banned
    If your diet and training aren't spot on I wouldn't run a cycle yet, wait until you can really concentrate on them.

That being said though if you're going to run anyway I'd run

1-12 weeks 300-500mg testosterone enanthate or cypionate per week.
    1-4/6 dianabol 30mg every day.

EDIT: yeah good Catch CD didn't notice that.
    I'd also wait until you're 21 if you're not already

24 years.

Well thats my current diet per say, however I would definitely change it if I were to actually run juice. I ramped a diet from this other guy and I'd be running it:

here is my new diet I will commence tomorrow. I was shooting for 5k but found it hard without adding in crappy food. Feel free to critique.

Meal 1 - 8 egg whites cal 116, pro24, Oats 120g (cal300 carb80 pro14 fat8.5), 1scoop whey (cal112, carb2.5, pro23, fat1.5. skimmed milk 200ml(cal120, carb 12.3, pro8.7, fat0.1 sprinkle cinnamon. Fish Oil (cal90 fat10g) TOTALS - Cal 739, carbs 94.8, pro 69.7, Fat 20.1

Meal 2 - Tuna 1 tin (cal 145,carb0 pro31 fat1), Oats 120g (cal300 carb80 pro14 fat8.5) 1scoop whey (cal112, carb2.5, pro23, fat1.5, skimmed milk 200ml(cal120, carb 12.3, pro8.7, fat0.1, Dried Fruit 30g cal73, carbs 19.2. sprinkle cinnamon. TOTALS - Cal 750, carbs 114, pro 76.7, fat 11.6

Pre workout 1scoop whey (cal112, carb2.5, pro23, fat1.5 Grapefruit Juice (cal95 carbs21.5) TOTALS - cal207 carbs24 fat1.5 pro23

WORKOUT

PWO 2 scoops whey iso (cal212 pro 50), dex 80g (cal300 carbs80) TOTALS - Cal512, carbs80, pro 50

PPWO 300g chicken (cal330 pro70 fat3.7) 100g Brown Rice (cal370 carbs 80 pro7.9 fat2.9) Veg, TOTALS - cal700 carbs80 pro77.9 fat6.6

meal 5 300g chicken (cal330 pro70 fat3.7) 100g Brown Rice (cal370 carbs 80 pro7.9 fat2.9) Veg TOTALS - cal700 carbs80 pro77.9 fat6.6

Meal 6 300g chicken (cal330 pro70 fat3.7) Veg, Coconut Oil (cal90 fat10g) TOTALS - cal420 fat13.7 pro70

Before Bed Cottage Cheese 200g (cal180, carbs6.8, fat2.6 pro31) Flax (cal90 fat10g) nuts 25g (cal170, fat16g) TOTALS - cal440 carb6.8 pro31 fat28.6

DAILY TOTAL Cal 4468 Carbs 479.6 Protein 476.2 fat 88.7

I could make alterations however I believe this one is pretty rounded.

What I'm really pointing out there is that I would definitely dedicate myself to transformation, I would not go about this process carelessly. I would alter diet and training regimens.
    Last edited by ragedeluge; 06-14-2007 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Addition/alteration

MrNice is offline Banned
    5000 cal is probably overkill at that weight, I'd stick with 4000-4250 and adjust according to fat/muscle gain.

alright I just read on CD's thing about anavar , seems really crazy stuff, is it for advanced users or can it be used by beginners?

MrNice is offline Banned
    CD is some sort of genetic freak when it comes to anavar ! It doesn't do that much for most, and dbol is usually a better choice since it promotes more gains (usually)

You could run it for 8 weeks in your cycle, I'd recommend 60-80mg ed, either the first 8 weeks or last 8 weeks, drop the dbol in that case.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ragedeluge
    alright I just read on CD's thing about anavar, seems really crazy stuff, is it for advanced users or can it be used by beginners?
    Those are not very typical results. Test is normally your best bet for a first cycle since you will need it in any later cycles. It is good to run it alone to see what kind of sides you get. I would run 300-500mgs Test e for 10-12 weeks. Nothing else.

Alright, what might I inquire is the difference between the 3 types of testosterone ? Also could we say testosterone E plus anavar ? or did you say dbol ? Is the difference going to be humongous or not? Could you also say what exactly the cycle will look like? I know it's a bit much to ask but it would really help and I'd appreciate it very much. So: The exact items: Testosterone E 1-12, (Dbol/anavar?) start on the last 6 weeks? Ok then what should I take during the cycle to maintain health? I noticed CD took a shitload of items during his cycle with anavar. And then finally what should I take during the off-cycle?

Just to ask how many posts do I need to be able to PM?

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Test E weeks 1-12. Shoot 200-250 mgs every monday morning and thursday night. No reason for any other aas, you will get plenty off of that.

Or you could frontload it by doubling the amount of the first week. So it would be week 1 400-500 mgs shot monday and thursday with 200-250 on weeks 2-10 (can shorten cycle when frontloading).

Thread Information