torontodude is offline Member

Talking Coming off Dbol cycle

Hey guys...im coming off my DBOL only cycle in about two weeks....im doing a 6 week cycle of DBOL 50mg/day and im not sure what type of anti estrogen pills to take when i come off .....oh and i know that i need to keep a really good and clean diet even after i come off which im doing...thanks to your guys advice. Any help what to do when coming off would be greatly appreciated and THANKS!!!!

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    o man.... first dbol only? really? no anti's while on? at the very least you should have run it with proviron and 6 weeks at 50mgs a day?! you crazy!! your liver must hate you... theres lots you need to learn about aas bro.. at this point who cares about post cycle and u'll be lucky to keep 20% of your gains

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    o man.... first dbol only? really? no anti's while on? at the very least you should have run it with proviron and 6 weeks at 50mgs a day?! you crazy!! your liver must hate you... theres lots you need to learn about aas bro.. at this point who cares about post cycle and u'll be lucky to keep 20% of your gains
    Cmon!!! the man asked for advice. And he'll def keep more then 20% if he does a propper pct. he knows Dbol only cycle is retarded but he doesnt need more shit.

i would run a serm/Ai
    I would do 4 weeks of nolva/aromasin

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    yes ***ending on his diet and PCT, he can probably keep more than 20% of his gains. He will lose all the water weight though. K Biz has given you a good PCT to run if you want to keep as much as possible

thanks for the advice bud...appreciate it .....i know everyone told me that just a DBOL cycle is retarded....in the future i'll cycle anti's while on DBOL too....just got to do some more research on how to do so....Thanks
    Last edited by torontodude; 06-15-2007 at 10:48 AM.

getpumped24 is offline Associate Member
    not the best cycle. should have done a lot more research. you will probably lose most of your gains. always have everything you need for your cycle before starting ,including PCT. diet should be on all year round. i've always had good luck w/nolva & clomid for PCT, but an AI wouldn't be a bad idea instead of clomid.

Musicman is offline Associate Member
    nolva and clomid will work, try to get it fast, goodluck man

thanks for the advice guys i'm on it, i'll get it as soon as i can.....for the future guys is TEST good to cycle with DBOL ?????
    Last edited by torontodude; 06-15-2007 at 03:52 PM.

Huckster is offline Associate Member
    for the future guys is TEST good to cycle with DBOL?????

YES! Pack on some nice size. With good diet while on and good PCT, you'll be lovin' the results. Don't forget something like Proviron as well while on.

Test E
    Dbol

Nice cheap cycle w/decent results. What more can you ask for?

stupid question but whats Test E????

Huckster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by torontodude
    stupid question but whats Test E????

WOW!
    Enanthate . Read some of the educational threads stickies and steroid profiles. Spend a couple hours a day on this site read as much as you can, then start asking questions. Most of your questions will be answered for reading around this board.

Good luck, read up though! READ READ READ! You'll be better off for it, trust me.

Thread Information