Thread: not sure??

J0k3R is offline Associate Member

not sure??

ok i was on super test 250 and since i had only 4 weeks of it and 6 weeks of sustanon i did the switch, well i took my second shot of sustanon today but for some reason this morning my wrist hurt... like to just move, i dont remember injuring it or n e thing like that, and throughout the day it got worse and worse and now i cant even turn my key on my truck due to the pressure it exerts on my wrist... i'm gonna take a couple days off from lifting cuz i cant even do a pushup... but is it possible my sustanon had anything to do with the injury? idk if i cracked it sleeping, or if it sprained or what? but it hurts to turn, move, bend, and to the touch on certain spots? and my shoulders have been killing me lately?? same pains, except it got better over a week.... anyone?
    Last edited by J0k3R; 06-15-2007 at 05:10 PM.

anyone?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like a normal sports injury ligaments/tendons

Decoder is offline Banned
    never heard of test traveling ot the wrist before.. if it did it would swell up look red and feel hot. maybe you slept on it. Ive had a bad neck pain before where i could only look straight for a few days, cause i slept on it on a weird angle, maybe thats what happened.

yeah... i think your right... because i will wake up sometimes in weird places... and my shoulders will be hurting and wrists... and i have had no trouble with them... so i think that is it, i'll just wait it out a couple of days and see .. thx

j0k3r

Thread Information