bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

AS and horse power - synergy?

I wanted to try one of these fad NOS creatine products and horse power was the only one I could get my hands on......I was planning on using it during foir PCT along with HCG , clomid, tribestan bla bla.....

But now I was wondering if it would have any synergistic effect to use it while on cycle (tren e, prop, proviron ,ECA empty stomach morning cardio, a cutting/lean muscle cycle - summer prep cycle )

Thanks

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Na just be more water weight, some like though for pct like you said. Plus it tends to suppress somes appetite.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Unnecessary!

Cycling places you so far beyond such minor aids, that they're superflous at this point.

M.

I use Amp02, which is creatine Ethyl Ester, and NO, in one product. It's made me gain quite a bit of weight, actually. I'm a vegetarian so I get almost no creatine from my diet, and it's got a huge effect on me, even on a cycle.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    I use Amp02, which is creatine Ethyl Ester, and NO, in one product. It's made me gain quite a bit of weight, actually. I'm a vegetarian so I get almost no creatine from my diet, and it's got a huge effect on me, even on a cycle.
    Same thing as Horse Power then isn't it?

Maybe I should try it....

Why do you all think about CLA during a cutting cycle?

Alpha_Romeo is offline Junior Member
    There is something about being a vegetarian and using animal tested synthetic hormones/derivatives that seems quite antithetical. Unless you are allergic to meat that is all.....just something I noticed.

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    if we weren't supposed to eat meat cows wouldn't be made of thick, juicy, delicious steak IMHO.

Thread Information