Thread: umm clen

Nworb is offline Associate Member

umm clen

so i got a buddy who is 6 foot 1 and 280 he is all set on ordering clen from the sponsor...im a bit worried about him( no its not me im not that big) hes gotta have 50 pounds of fat on him ....i dunno ish about clen what kinda results u think he will see??????//

doolo is offline Associate Member
    I think with that ammount of fat he could drop weight easily without the clen . If he cant lose weight without it, it prolly wont work too well. Might work alright, i dunno, to be honest iv'e never tried clen myself.

Kimo27 is offline Associate Member
    if anything he should lose some more weight before using clen , wait until he starts getting the nose bleese b/c of hbp

timidator34 is offline Junior Member
    the main factor on if he will loose weight will be diet and excercise. does he have a good structured plan even without the clen ?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    clen will not melt fat off of someone who is sedentary and eats shit all day. It will provide a noticable boost in fat loss for someone who is following a strict diet and excercise routine.

ill try to convince him not to do it...like that will work...what should i make sure he keeps an eye on bp and what else??

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    clen will not melt fat off of someone who is sedentary and eats shit all day. It will provide a noticable boost in fat loss for someone who is following a strict diet and excercise routine.
    Yup yup, you have to tip the scales in favour of fat loss first, and then accelerate it with the use of drugs - I myself have started back on the ECA today (lovin it ) but first I have adjusted my diet and exercise regimen so that the fat is already melting off, now the ECA will speed the process up.
    (And I will look more gorgeous than ever before )

its annoying the kid eats well all day then gets cravings at night and stuffs his face....i tried to get him to drink mad fiber shakes at night, try to fill up the stomach with stuff that will just get sh*t out....other than giving him ritalin or adderall i dunno what to tell him.........

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I only use clen for the last few pounds that I am trying to lose. Hard work and dedication is all I need for the rest.

Thread Information