Serotonin is offline Member

Question Testosterone Dosage 500 / 750? Question

Just curious if anyone has any experience on doing a cycle of 500mg Test and doing 750mg of Test? Preferably the Enanthate ester.

AND... for the people like Taiboxa, has anyone ran a gram of test a week? I'm not too concerned about other compounds being run with it just if anyone has experience with these different dosages on different cycles... what were the gains vs sides?

Please don't post speculation unless you have some real experience with this. It just was something that sparked my curiosity... why not do 750 instead of 500?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I've cycled with both 500 and 750, personally I didn't see any more gains from 750, just used more gear. Tried and true test/deca /dbol is my favorite for bulk, 500/400/50 respectively.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Serotonin
    Just curious if anyone has any experience on doing a cycle of 500mg Test and doing 750mg of Test? Preferably the Enanthate ester.

AND... for the people like Taiboxa, has anyone ran a gram of test a week? I'm not too concerned about other compounds being run with it just if anyone has experience with these different dosages on different cycles... what were the gains vs sides?

Please don't post speculation unless you have some real experience with this. It just was something that sparked my curiosity... why not do 750 instead of 500?
    lol i have ran everything from 100mg/wk to over a gram a day.. honestly no diff...
    test is such an anticatabolic but NOT an anabolic compound that it didnt do anything special past 500mg/wk

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I have ran test at 1000mg a week, did not see any noticable diffrence over 500mg a week. however with deca and eq i noticed big diffrence doing 750mg deca, or 600mg eq per week.

Joe Dic is offline Junior Member
    I started a cycle at 400mg a week and noticed a huge difference when I jumped to 600mg, I think its a an individual thing 400 for some does what 600 is doin for me etc..
    I feel my heart racing a little more when Im working out though, worth it my strength went up like 20% leg press went from 8 plates to 10 in the secound week of increasing the dose (720lbs-900lbs)

Couple tiny pimples started to form on my chest but could just be coincidence they are not huge like pin sized. 1 think for sure is water retention went up, 1 day after I inject my I lose my jawline then it goes down 2 days later .

I split the dose 300mg on Mon. 300mg on Thurs.

Serotonin is offline Member
    Awesome info, thanks guys.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    same here,not noticable diff from 500-750 pw

Thread Information