Maxim1056 is offline Junior Member

Still Somewhat Soar But Its Time To Stick

alrite so its time to hit my right glute which i hit on friday, its still a lil bit soar....so im not sure if i have a ton of scar tissue or what but is it alrite to hit it again later today even if its still somewhat tender? I dunno if soreness means the last shot hasnt all the way obsorbed and if i shoot another ml in there if itll be to much and not obsorb or what. I think i have some decent scar tissue thats why it takes time to obsorb if that is the case, but anyway feedback will be helpful.

bump

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I have done it before with no problem. I just move about an inch away from where the last one went in. Last time I got sore from an injection is when I used the same needle twice(I know stupid but I had no choice at the time) and I could literally feel the needle ripping through the scar tissue. It left a bruise for about 10 days. I used the spot again in 7days like you are doing and had no problems at all. Go for it.

thanks, im gonna do it

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Get more injection sites! I used to be freaked out about doing quad and pec shots. Now they are my favorites. The first few time you hit them, it might be a little painful due to the virgin muscle, but after awhile it gets better and a lot less painful.
    Less chance of developing scar tissue with more injection sites.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Njord
    Get more injection sites! I used to be freaked out about doing quad and pec shots. Now they are my favorites. The first few time you hit them, it might be a little painful due to the virgin muscle, but after awhile it gets better and a lot less painful.
    Less chance of developing scar tissue with more injection sites.
    Very true but using the same muscle once a week shouldn't be a problem.

well heres my schedule

i shoot 3 shots every 7 days cuz i take 2 shots of test and 1 of eq a week

Mon 250mgs right glute test c

Thurs 250mgs left glute test c

Sat 300mgs right glute EQ

Following Week

Mon 250mgs left glute test c

thurs 250mgs right glute test c

Sat 300 mgs left glute EQ

then back to the first weeks regimine

with this schedule the time between each shot is 4 days, so each glute gets 4 days rest before it gets hit again

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    With that schedule you shouldn't have a problem sticking glutes exclusively.

You're only hitting each glute twice a week, and there's more than enough surface space, even for the gluteal challenged to spread the wealth. Just start remembering where you shot. For example (right upper; right lower; right outter; right inner).

M.

i had a big problem with scar tissue this cycle and i wasnt injecting as much as u are. i would maybe think about other sites, i just shot my delt for first time sunday, its a little sore but not nearly as bad as my glutes have been. good luck

Kansas City Boy is offline Associate Member
    virgin muscle syndrom.. it happened on my glute too.. first time my ass and tail bone swelled.. tail bone was tennis ball size! but now there's no problems.. i dont know if you're newbish like me.. if your not.. disreguard this post.. if so then it will get better with time

Thread Information